Genders of Generations?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brynadams8

Reaction score
Does every generation of your tamagotchi alternate genders? because i have two tamagotchis and in generation 1, one was a boy and one was a girl. they mated and had boy twins. then when the boys grew up, the matchmaker came and they each had baby girls. i really want my two tamagotchis to mate again, so i was wondering, do boys always have girls and girls always have boys? THANKS! :)

Actually, I don't think so. I once had a V4.5 Ura Kuchipatchi who married a Ura Violetchi, produced a Tsubutchi (boy baby), and went off to become a Ura Togetchi so I don't think with that at all. Unless you are usin' a different version. Hope I helped!!

P.S. Welcome to TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I don't think so. I once had a V4.5 Ura Kuchipatchi who married a Ura Violetchi, produced a Tsubutchi (boy baby), and went off to become a Ura Togetchi so I don't think with that at all. Unless you are usin' a different version. Hope I helped!!
P.S. Welcome to TamaTalk!
thanks! im using a v4 btw

One of my V2s did actually alternate for about 10 generations, but I've never had one alternate from the start, no. The gender of the baby given always seems random, so I'm wondering, when you first get your tama started up, are the genders of every generation immediately planned out? No gender-choosing tips ever seem to work 100% of the time, so I suspect it may be planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back