generation 62!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafanaticforever

Reaction score
i heard that the V3 can go as high as generation 62. i also haeard that it stops after 4. please tell me which is true, any information is apreciated. thankyou.

well, i know that it's way past 4th generation. my v3 is at its 6th right now :angry:

but i don't know about the 62th generation thing. :angry:

Well,

I know that you can go farther than the 4th generation. One of my Tamagotchis is on the 7th generation. I don't know how far you can go though. :angry: Try asking spiffy. :( Hope I Helped!!!

Sincerely,

:angry: Pupsluv24 :angry:

P.S. Try to go far as you can so you know the answer!!! :angry:

It can go to any infinite number of Gen., but the meter will only show numbers under 100. Therefore, if you were on Gen. 62, it'd show on your health meter, but if you were on Gen. 573785, it'd show up as 99.

i heard that the V3 can go as high as generation 62. i also haeard that it stops after 4. please tell me which is true, any information is apreciated. thankyou.
My friends tama is on the 49th gen and it's more than a year old.

You can go up to generation 99 and then the meter stops counting. You could be on generation 88887777999594930291 and it would only show up as 99 as with weight and age.

What? A whole year without killing it?! That's gotta be a new world record! Can someone ring up Guiness World Records?!

Yeah. You can go higher than the 64th generation or whetever it was. I found someone on the internet on another forum that had got up to 99th generation, but the tamagotchi didn't age anymore. I don't know what version that tamagotchi was, but it's probably not the V3.

PS> Don't call Guiness World Records. It was only a joke.

*~Jess~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back