Generation stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im not new to tamagotchis or anything i've had 2 and i lost both but got a new one for x-mas and i was wondering, if you get a generation and you got like over half all the souverniers(cant spell) and you get a generation, does the parent take some wih them or something cause i had like 24 souverneirs and when i got a generation i only had 19... :blink:

yes the parent takes some of the stuff like passport and stuff. but the parent dont take the cape and stuff of the king and like that iv forgorten the other things.

I can only remember that the parent will take your souveniers that you got from the arcade and 2 keys from the town hall.

Some souvenirs such as the passport, ring, cape/royal costume & crown get carried over to the next generation. Whilest others, like the prizes from the arcade & the 2 town hall keys (V3) won't. It is pretty easy to get the souvenirs that have disappeared again - so there's nothing to worry about. :kusatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Some of the TamaTown souvenirs such as the passport, ring, cape/royal costume & crown stay with your tamagotchi. But others, like the prizes from the arcade & the 2 town hall keys will go with your parent. Getting the souvenirs which have disappeared is an easy process, so don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back