Generation X

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redagotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I guess I'll start from Sunday. [/SIZE]

I got my new tamagotchi and pulled out the tag. After a minute, a baby boy emerged from the egg, whose name was Leo. He turned into a marutchi an hour later (or so I think). Nothing big happened. After quite a while, I heard the sound of an evolution happening. I looked and saw the straberry-like creature - an Itchigotchi. It went to sleep happy and full, with about two training bars.

Four days later (today), I went to the Nike store and got some shoes. My Itchigotchi had 100% training. I checked on it and it was still in its teenage years. I kept the sound off because I had read that turning off the sound would save it's battery. I went to Jamba juice and after I ordered, I checked on my tama and what a surprise!!! A Mametchi was dancing and jumping across the screen!! :lol: :huh: What a great reward for checking on my tama every hour at school and at home and making sure his hearts didn't drop under two empty.

Note: I wasnt' sure what to expect because I thought that you could only obtain a Mametchi if it's hearts never dropped under one empty. Go figure.

[SIZE=8pt]I've connected with two people, both which were females. I don't think that I want Leo to mate with any of them because of low dicipline. I guess I'll have to wait for the matchmaker. Will she come at age 7 or 9-10? Anyways, I'll only let Leo mate with another Mametchi, or a Mimitchi if she brings them to first generation. If not, I guess a Kuchipatchi would be acceptable.[/SIZE]

Note I: You can post questions or comments in this thread if you want. I won't mind.

Note II: I guess I'll put the stages my tama went through since everybody else puts it in their logs.

Babytchi (Male) > Marutchi > Itchigotchi > Mametchi

So far nothing has happened. Leo woke up three hours ago and amazingly hasn't dropped any hearts for hunger or happiness, nor has he went to the bathroom! :( He's very easy to take care of and I can't wait until Ms. Busybody comes!! Just two more days.

[SIZE=8pt]So far nothing has happened. Leo woke up three hours ago and amazingly hasn't dropped any hearts for hunger or happiness, nor has he went to the bathroom! [/SIZE] :( He's very easy to take care of and I can't wait until Ms. Busybody comes!! Just two more days.

[SIZE=8pt]November 14th[/SIZE]

Sorry I haven't been updating. I was at the store yesterday and today. Anyways, nothing much really happened. Leo would've been a father by now, but he accedentally got paused for few hours while I was sleeping becuase I attatched him to a shoelace and wore it on my neck while I was sleeping. I guess it got under my head as I shifted positions and when I woke up it was paused. :lol: So, if I don't do anything stupid, tomorrow (Monday) Leo should have a baby on the screen with him.

November 15th

A great deal happened today. I was just waiting for Leo to turn 7 years old, when I connected with my sister's tama. Her's is a Masktchi with about 4 training bars. :p Anyways, her tama (Bella) visited Leo and instead of giving it a present, they stood next to each other and did that heart thing. Then Leo came back to the screen and it turned black and there were firewokrs. I look at my screen and it seems normal, but my sisters screen has Bella on it plus two Shirobebitchis. So, of course, one of them came to mine and now instead of just Leo on the screen, there is a shirobebitchi. B) I've decided to name her Rori. By around 5:00 p.m. tomorrow (PST), Rori should be the only one on the screen. :(

Note I: Leo was supposed to be 7 years old at 9:00 a.m. today, but I dont know what happened, so he was still 6.

Note II: I wasn't planning on mating Leo with anyone, just waiting for the matchmaker to come.

Note III: It turns out that Leo turned 7 just 45 min. after mating with bella. :D

[SIZE=8pt]November 16[/SIZE]

Well, Leo left today. :unsure: I miss the animation when Leo would come up to the screen and bow his head. It was great. Also, the brushing his teeth thing was a plus. Dental hygeine is very important. And who couldn't resist it when he would sit down at a table and start writing on his own??

R.I.P.

Name: Leo

Species: Mametchi

Weight: 30 lbs.

Training: [iIIIIIII]

Generation: 1st

The baby girl, Rori, is doing great. She has one dicipline bar. She still has a long way to go, but it's better than not having any. I've learned to keep the volume on when it's still a baby because the tend to get needy. :unsure: I was busy doing something and when I checked on it, it dropped one happiness heart and two hungry hearts. She also had a dropping next to her and was sick which took two doses to cure. :D I don't think that Rori will become a Kinokomotchi because of two reasons: the first one is because even though Leo was a Mametchi, Bella was a Maskutchi and there's something about luck levels and the higher the dicipline of the parents, the better the child will turn out; the other reason is that I let it's hearts drop twice. I'm not sure, but I'm keeping my hopes just in case.

November 16 (A FEW MINUTES LATER)

Woo hoo!!!!!!!! Just about six minutes after I posted the above post, I heard the dun-nuh-nuh, dun-nuh-nuh! I saw that Rori was evolving. I looked at the screen and a kinokomotchi was happily strolling around the screen!!!! :angry:

Question I: To get a Young Mimitchi, do I treat Rori well, or neglect her?? (Feel free to post on this thread or reply via e-mail) Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back