Generational talent [A music star log] - Comments OK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChimeraP

Reaction score
For some background my Mimitchi refused to get married for the last 2 years with me running my music star on and off. The last few days I have been back into tamagotchis and the tama-obsession has hit hard as it always does. I have been running my music star since Friday and have been on the lookout for the matchmaker/band manager to no avail. As I sat at my desk this afternoon looking through facebook marketplace for more tamas I hear my sweet, two-year-old Mimitchi finally evolve. She became an oldie. (Dango Obatchi) The next time it hit 4:30 she instantly got married. I guess she finally decided to settle down. Anyways Lucy the Dango Obatchi married a sweet kutchipatchi and now they have a little boy. I can't wait to see what is in store for him. Name suggestions are open, aiming to evolve him into kura mametchi (even generation)

(2/19/23) Night one: A happy family. Lucy had finally settled down and had a family. We now have a little boy. What should he be named?
Snapchat-567202618.jpg

Naw do Stewart! :ichigotchi::mametchi::kurbotchi:
I actually do love both! I'll keep these in mind for my next generations! I actually did switch to running my 4.5 though as I had a strong feeling to play my 4.5 a couple days ago and also learning I lost all my money after a new generation kinda bummed me out (I don't think I ever got to gen2 on my v6 until now cause I'd always accidentally kill my tamas as a kid)

If I have a boy next time I'll remember these names! Thank you! Also ill be updating once I have much more to share! :wub: I may not continue this thread for a bit though as I only have one battery for my connections at the moment.

I hope to be able to continue this log soon! :)

Latest posts

Back