Generations , UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My v1 was on 104th Generation, but the generation counter only went up to 99th Generation. I had been running it for almost three years but I took the battery out a few weeks ago (it was a Kuchipatchi called Unown and had evolved that same day when I took the battery out). I have a picture from 99th Gen.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/dan...hGeneration.png

My broken v3 was on 1st Generation and it was a baby when it broke.

My inactive v3 (not broken) was on 9th Generation and was a Yangu Mametchi called Mika when I took the battery out.

My inactive v4 was on 6th Generation (or 7th, forgot which) when I took the battery out. I don't remember what character it was.

My v5 is on 6th Generation. The parents are Papapatchi and Puranetchi/Planetchi and the child is Sanitchi/Sunnytchi.

My v1 was on 104th Generation, but the generation counter only went up to 99th Generation. I had been running it for almost three years but I took the battery out a few weeks ago (it was a Kuchipatchi called Unown and had evolved that same day when I took the battery out). I have a picture from 99th Gen.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/dan...hGeneration.png

My broken v3 was on 1st Generation and it was a baby when it broke.

My inactive v3 (not broken) was on 9th Generation and was a Yangu Mametchi called Mika when I took the battery out.

My inactive v4 was on 6th Generation (or 7th, forgot which) when I took the battery out. I don't remember what character it was.

My v5 is on 6th Generation. The parents are Papapatchi and Puranetchi/Planetchi and the child is Sanitchi/Sunnytchi.
woah. how do i know ur not fibbing ? ;)

I showed you the picture of 99th Gen (click the link in the post).

I've been running that Tamagotchi since about April 2005, until early this month. So that gave me around 140 weeks to get up to 104th Gen.

I think on my v4, I made it to the 12th or something like that. My v3 never lasted that long, I think I got it to 3 or 4..... And on v4.5, The 5th generation. Famitama didn't last so long either. Only 3 before I accidentally let the tama die...

I am only on my first generation, but my cousin is on the 16th. I was at her house, and it died! She was really mad. I was too, because I helped her get such a high generation.

im one my first gen to. on my v5. the highest ive ever gotten was 2 >.>

i almost made it to 3 on my v3 but I had to reset it for technical problems * cough *

Oh, thats sad. I hate technical problems. The highest generation that I

have ever go was generation 6. It was pretty high, but then it died:[

What?? Are you talking about what I think you are talking about. If so that is nasty and inappropriate.

Lol, so name all the versions that you have. I will tell you mine after you

tell me yours.

PS- Do you use the fast reply button? That is all I use. :] I ma so

glad tamatalk has it.

Oh, thats cool. I have....

One fake tamagotchi from McDonalds:]

One v1

One v4

Three v4.5 (one not opened)

One v5.

Then I have two plush toys (Kuchipatchi, Mametchi) -I got them for my b-day.

omg! they have fake tamagotchis in mcdonalds!?

i want one

( i just like to see what mc donalds thinks tamas are )

does it do anything !?

Yea, I got it when I was like two years old. It is a key chain, and it has the design of the tamagotchi, and as the character, it has Kuchipatchi. It has like a tab, and you can open it and kuchipatchi dances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back