Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What generation is your tama?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my v2 is on gen 5 and my v3 is on gen 3.

I just got the v2 last month so I'm not nearly sp far along as some of you people.

Also Dr. Gotchi they change generations by having babies either when the matmachmaker comes or by connecting with a tama of the opposite gender to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
on v2 the most genarations is 7 it says on the instuctions
this is for the people who said more than 7 that has a v2
Nya:

It says that nowhere in the instructions. *whips out instructions* In fact, it totally denies this.

"After 24 hours the parent will disappear from the screen, you must choose a name for the new tamagotchi. This becomes the second generation of your tamagotchi. This process will countinue as long as you take good care of your Tamagotchi and countinue to develop good relationships with other Tamagotchi."

So ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines on Gen 4. She's a Teen Ichigotchi =D I am hoping so badly I get a new tama ive never had...I keep getting Kiwitchis X.X

one time, i got on the 99th generation! but that's only cause i debugged it, so yiou could fast forward it. i could go through 1 generation in about 5 minutes! it normally takes about 5-7 days! :(

My tama is on the 10th gen but my first ever tama got to the 50th gen but it took 14 mounths.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back