Genie in the Lamp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.lipI.ce

Reaction score
Well, okay, I'm not scared. But I have a question. My tamagotchi v4 recently bought a Lamp in the shop. I used the Lamp and a genie came out. It gave me 3000p and then went. Then I used it again, and it gave me 4000p. This is all very well and good, but does it run out? If I use it a certain number of times does it take money?

Well sometimes the Genie might rain on you, or do something that will make your tamagotchi upset, so he doesn't always give out good presents to your tamagotchi, and I don't think the points is like in a pattern. Also he won't pop out of the lamp at times..

The Genie wont take any money from you! he will either give you money, presents or a rain cloud or something that upsets your tamagotchi! if your tamagotchi gets something bad from the genie such as a rain cloud or something bad, the lamp will stay in your item's list until he gives u something good! then he will go away after he gives you money or a present! ^_^

The Genie wont take any money from you! he will either give you money, presents or a rain cloud or something that upsets your tamagotchi! if your tamagotchi gets something bad from the genie such as a rain cloud or something bad, the lamp will stay in your item's list until he gives u something good! then he will go away after he gives you money or a present! ^_^
But one time when the genie came for me he put a rain cloud on my tamagotchi, and it wasn't on my list no more...

he gave me 4000 and then was still on my list?? EDIT: NVM he was gone now i did him twice and now hes gone.

BTW:

I love ed edd and eddy but the new ones aren't that good because of the drawing style it needs the original feel to it.

Fave episode was the one where they go in to another dimension and take Sara's mouth off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes there will be no genie in the lamp. Other times you will get points, gifts, or a rain cloud, or your tama may temporarily turn into a baby or oldie. The genie takes nothing from you, however just happy hearts if you get something bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back