Genie lamp tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
when you use a genie lamp keep pressing the middle button, even when the genie comes up keep pressing that button. it always works for me and he gives me presents and money always!

when you use a genie lamp keep pressing the middle button, even when the genie comes up keep pressing that button. it always works for me and he gives me presents and money always!
Thanks! :angry:

I'll remeber that because my poor little :angry: was rained on by a rain cloud and the genie didn't even turn up! :angry:

i think it might work for other items to. im not sure. if u know and hav tested pls post back ere!
Don't ever press the B button when using a chest! Your tamagotchi will turn into something else and lose all of it's happy and hungry hearts! :unsure: :huh:

I kept restocking the shop and kept buying chests to find out!

Restock shop times: 3.00, 7.00! :blink: :furawatchi: :mellow: <_< :ph34r: :wacko:

how do u get a lamp please tell me and if you know a code tell mee plz!!!! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
grrr, i shall try that next time! The genie never comes out of the lamp for me most of the time! :)

Thank You!!!

This might be useful :( Coz whenever i get a genie lamp (rarely) I end up either getting something i already have or get rained on. :hitodetchi:

ok so silver hanatchi do u have something against me? u always come and find a way to put me down. by the way it is not good if u use ur genie lamp over and over, that obviously mean u r getting bad stuff. use my advice dont abuse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back