GENIE ON V3'S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGurl_1on1

Reaction score
IF YOU GET A THUNDERSTORM WHEN YOU SELECT THE LAMP WITH THE GENIE IN IT , DICSCIPLINE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AND THE LAMP WILL SHOW BACK UP IN YOUR ITEMS LIST. IT ONLY WORKS 3 TIMES WITH ONE LAMP. OTHERWISE AFTER A THUNDERSTORM IT DOESNT APPEAR IN THE ITEMS LIST ANYMORE. JUST FROM MY EXPERIENCE.

i don't have a v3 yet, but when i do, it sounds like a good trick to use. :D :( :blink: ^_^

i wish u posted that before cuz the thunderstorm happened to me(i think it was a thunderstorm) :blink:

IF YOU GET A THUNDERSTORM WHEN YOU SELECT THE LAMP WITH THE GENIE IN IT , DICSCIPLINE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AND THE LAMP WILL SHOW BACK UP IN YOUR ITEMS LIST. IT ONLY WORKS 3 TIMES WITH ONE LAMP. OTHERWISE AFTER A THUNDERSTORM IT DOESNT APPEAR IN THE ITEMS LIST ANYMORE. JUST FROM MY EXPERIENCE.
Sheesh, but sorry it's not true.

You don't have to discpline your pet after a thunderstorm given by Genie. ;)

The lamp will still be in your items only when Genie grants thunderstorm (2 times only)

If Genie grants you points or items, then the lamp will disappear after 1 time use.

Meaning is, the lamp will be used 2 times unless a item/points is granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case others flame me for my post given above,

I don't mean to offend you. Thanks.

This is not entirely true. I bought the lamp, I spent 700gps on it, and when I used it, only this trail of smoke came out, and nothing happened. My tama got mad, and lost a happy heart. The lamp dissapeared. So no, it does not go back into your items list if you don't get any items/points. It simply dissapears after one use.

Ra,

it really was there after using 1 time.

it's supposed to be gone after 2 times use!

How come you typed it in all caps? It sounds like you're shouting it at us to get the point.

I don't have a V3, but I still disagree on that. You should never discipline your Tamagotchi when not nesscesary!

This is not entirely true. I bought the lamp, I spent 700gps on it, and when I used it, only this trail of smoke came out, and nothing happened. My tama got mad, and lost a happy heart. The lamp dissapeared. So no, it does not go back into your items list if you don't get any items/points. It simply dissapears after one use.
Ra
Ra,you are incorrect.if genie dosent come out you can use it again. it happend to me and when i used it again,i got a drum.

Give it a time out or praise it? :(

Also, does it mean anything if it grants you a thunder storm? Because it happened to me. After wards, I tried it again. My tamagotchi, Amy, looked scared and then shook its head. I didn't try to use it after that. It's been three days since I've used the bottle. Will it still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back