Gerard and Lyndsey (Lyn-Z)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inSANE

Reaction score
Okay, I thought long and hard about where to put this topic. Since it is about only musicans and not their music I thought it should go here, but correct me if I'm wrong. It seem s that the rumors flying about that Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance and Lyndsey(Lyn-Z) Way (Ballado<her maiden name I think) from Mindless Self Indulgence are having a baby. I quote this from Bob Bryar's Twitter (P.S. Bob, you should focous more on the road!) " yes. Because the baby is our new rapper." This was his reply after a fan asked him this "hahaha wow I'm sure mcr would sound amazing with a rapper collaberation from the Ger-Z baby! :( " By Ger-Z the fan means Gerard and Lyn-Z. It was also on MSI's myspace. Buzznet had an artical too and I think it was AP magazine who brought alot of attention to this. So I think that with all of this "info" the "Ger-Z baby rumor" is pointing to true! 0.o I wish them best of luck if the rumor is true.

As much as I lust God, I hope it's true. I would love to see a little Gerard. <3

I'm not sure if it's true or not, being this is the only thing I've read about it (I don't really do my research). But I hope it is.

I hope it's true. I' d love to see what the baby would look like.

As much as I lust God, I hope it's true. I would love to see a little Gerard. <3
I'm not sure if it's true or not, being this is the only thing I've read about it (I don't really do my research). But I hope it is.
Yeah, this was just brought to my attentition because of Twitter. I'm pretty sure if you google it that bunches of results will pop up.

P.S. Sorry for any misspellings. My brain has shut down for Turkey Day Break.

Edit: I agree, if they are having a little dev-imean CHILD then it will be the cutest thing ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Lyn is pregnant. I will see if I can find where I found out..

MCR Livejournal Community.

If you scroll through there, there are about four different sites with press releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superpowers ?

xD

It probably will, I hope. Seduction powers from Gee.

Or I hope not, if it has powers of destruction.

That wouldn`t be too bright.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back