get 9,900 points on your v4 EASY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hearts2141

Reaction score
ONLY FOR V4 ON TAMATOWN

okay, first, go to the food court and go to "tama burger." right before the first ingredient comes on the burger, click EXIT. then, go the pizza thing right next to it. get 4 or more pizza's done, and there will be a glitch. the "collect points" thing will keep popping up OVER AND OVER AGAIN. kepp on clicking, but i'd suggest turning your sound off, cuz it makes the "you're getting some kind of good thing" sound OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it gets SO annoying! :p well, there's my tip/cheat! :D :D :( :D :D

BYE!

here is the link to the v4 tamatown thingamergigger

ONLY FOR V4 ON TAMATOWN
okay, first, go to the food court and go to "tama burger." right before the first ingredient comes on the burger, click EXIT. then, go the pizza thing right next to it. get 4 or more pizza's done, and there will be a glitch. the "collect points" thing will keep popping up OVER AND OVER AGAIN. kepp on clicking, but i'd suggest turning your sound off, cuz it makes the "you're getting some kind of good thing" sound OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it gets SO annoying! :( well, there's my tip/cheat! ;) :D :p :) :eek:

BYE!

The cheat doesnt work... :D :eek: Time goes to fast to even finish 2 pizzas..

ONLY FOR V4 ON TAMATOWN
okay, first, go to the food court and go to "tama burger." right before the first ingredient comes on the burger, click EXIT. then, go the pizza thing right next to it. get 4 or more pizza's done, and there will be a glitch. the "collect points" thing will keep popping up OVER AND OVER AGAIN. kepp on clicking, but i'd suggest turning your sound off, cuz it makes the "you're getting some kind of good thing" sound OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it gets SO annoying! :p well, there's my tip/cheat! :nyatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

BYE!

:wacko: That is so cool!

that happened to me once but i didn't keep clicking on the thingy i just logged out but that is so awesome

thanks for telling everyone!!!=D

How are you supposed to get 4 pizzas or more? The time goes faster than usual when you do this glitch, so I can't even get 2 pizzas done.

How are you supposed to get 4 pizzas or more? The time goes faster than usual when you do this glitch, so I can't even get 2 pizzas done.
at first i couldn't get more than 2 pizzas but then i was able to the next time i tried it. so i guess the glitch doesn't always work but after you play the game a couple times it gets really hard because more food comes and then i didn't have any pizzas and then the time ended and it said that i haad 10 pizzas and so i guess it just works differently every time.

oh cool but my tamagotch v4.5 i resetit and the egg apear and it hatch! i check my points bamed! 1000000000000gp! :hitodetchi:

Oh wow cool!

I got four or five pizzas done, and it worked xD!

It kept saying "Play Again?" So I thought I did it wrong...

Great trick though, thanks for sharing :]

The cheat doesnt work... :rolleyes: :D Time goes to fast to even finish 2 pizzas..
that's what i thought in the beginning when i did this cheat too, but i guess the time goes slower if you get like ONE ingredient on the tama burger... then click exit...

:wacko: just tryin to help out, not being a know it all, or somethin! :wub:

Sweeet.

But y'know, I really like playin that pizza game in my spare time. I don't think I'll use this cheat much.

This definetly works. I always get at least 4 pizzas, and you keep clicking.

Also, to ensure this cheat doesn't fail, Play Tama Pizza and Tama Burger BEFORE you do the rest.

-Darrelan

Latest posts

Back