Get a baby quicker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the code :huh: I'll have to try it when my Tama mate's with another tama :)

you might not belive this but i have 2 tamagotchis, one is a boy and the other is a girl and i gave them love potion when one was 4 and the other was 5 and they both had babys. i dunno they both turned adult when they were 3. can you help?

well my had a baby at 5 just set the date to valentines day and the time to 6:59 wait a minute and the matchmaker should come :p

thanks! im shure this will help me! I was on generation six and my 'freindly neigbor' *glares* hid my tama all the way in the corner behind the big basket of spoons, in the middle of some spider web. i am SOOOO mad!

When your tama turns 8 years old, sometimes it wont have a baby. My other tama didt have a baby until it was 10 or 11, i forgot. As soon as it turns 8 you should set your time to 2:59 p.m. In one minutes the match maker will come on the screen. You will get a baby earlier. My last tamagotchi didnt have a baby till it was 11 and i got kinda mad. My friend told me the code. On some of my friends tamas they couldnt put tht code in until their tamas were 9. So if 8 doesnt work...wait till its nine. :wacko: :lol: :) ;)
the matchmaker came 2 mine when she was 5! :D but i ddnt do it ur way it just came

o,1 more thing,

"How do u make ur adult leave its baby???
Once you get a baby wait for 1 day then as soon as it wakes up, change the time to 11:59pm. It will fall asleep. Then wait for a minute and the adult will wake up.You wait for around four or five minutes and the adult will leave. Then change the time again to 9:59am. Wait for a minute and it will wake up and start to cry. The press button B (the middle button) and then you name it. :furawatchi:

I hope this helped you

Tamagirl203

hey if after a few hours and your tamagotchi dies on the same day it had a baby? :furawatchi:

Can we please have a guide come and close this? This topic was made in April and it's old. Can a guide please close this?

*~Tamagotxhi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back