Get a Dog Tama!(potchitchi)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do u get a dog tama? i havent tried it yet but if u do tell me if it works. :

in order to get a dog u must take really great care of ur tamagotchi, keep ur traaining as high as possible and *most important* FEED IT NOTHING BUT BREAD

there is also a rumor going around that in order get a fish u must do the same things like w/ the dog BUT FEED IT SUSHI INSTEAD OF BREAD

thats for the old gameboy pocket version

I got potchi but I did not follow ANY of that.

Have you ever gotten a Ginjirotchi before? If you have, take good care of it like you did to get a Ginjirotchi.

Here: Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi - In my opinion, this is one of the hardest characters to get. He is the middle character of the healthy characters. Again to get this character you must first take good care of Marutchi/Tonmarutchi and get the character with legs, Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. Next thing to do is follow almost all of the above for Mametchi/Mimitchi. The differences here are simple. Let the hearts drop only TWO TIMES to 2 empty on both hunger and happiness. After those two times, take perfect care as if you were going for Mametchi/Mimitchi. Next is discipline. Only discipline 75%. On the last time it asks to be disciplined, ignore him. The attention icon will be unlit in about 5 mins. At that time check your Tama to make sure he doesn't need any thing.

This has always worked for me, but there is one other way that has worked. It happened when he had not called for his last discipline and I accidentally let the hearts drop down empty too many times. If you let the hearts empty down 2 more than 2 times, and you can still discipline, discipline him all the way 100%. Than after that continue to let the hearts drop every now and again to 2 empty. But mostly only let it drop to one empty. When I say one I mean one empty in both hunger and happiness, not just one total. Don't let him sleep with a poop next to his bed and it should turn out okay. Mind you this is very difficult character, at least for me, to get. But the first method has always worked. The only reason I muck it up is because of my job :D .

***This information was taken word for word from https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm

cant do that cuz when your tama is sad, you feed it snacks 2 make it happy. duh. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back