get a Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
For all you Mametchi lovers or if you just want to get a Mametchi this tip is for you. Not only do you need to care well for it, and get lots of intelligence points, but from my own research I have found out this.

If you get a Harutchi as a child and you follow the above you will probably get a Mametchi. Even if you don't get a

Info on other toddlers and what they turn into will be posted when found.

COOL! I always wanted a Mametchi on V.4! One time, on my V.3 toy i got a Mametchi 2 times in a row,

first boy then girl. :ph34r: :wacko: :huh: :) :unsure: :mellow:

Hey, guess what? i was on the 2nd generstion on my tama, and I didn't want it to look like the mom, so i took ok (not great) care of it, and i presently have a Mimitchi (v-4) :angry:

cool both of you, but my young Mametchi turned into a Gozarutchi. :angry: I think it was because I had low skill points

You have to have the most intelligence points on your Tama in order to get Mametchi. And it has to evolve from Universal teen or Young Mametchi or Young Robotchi. You don't necessarily have to take GOOD care of it, just so it doesn't turn universal on you cuz then you have less of a chance of getting the character you want.

gotchigirl

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 tahnk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I wanted a leafchi, but then my tama evolved into a young mimitchi out of a harutchi. I think harutchi toddlers can get into the Mame family easier than others, because my friend had a mametchi from a harutchi (as toddler) and her two mimitchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back