Get a Tamagotchi version 2 today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to get a Tamagotchi Version 2 off Ebay

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most likely yes

• Maybe yes

• Maybe no

• Most likely no

• NO!

• NONONONO!NEVER(P.S If this is your ansewer Double Check)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama5

Reaction score
I just bought a Tamagotchi Version 2 off of Ebay! These tamagotchi are from Asia and should work with America batterys and tamagotchis, becuse I have a silver Version 1 from Asia that works with American items.

Be careful! I saw some sellers saying "buy now" but "they'll ship when they are released! Also seems like only the Tamagotchi Connexions Version 2 (and of course the Keitais) are available now... I haven't seen one legit Connection v2 auction yet.

Last edited:
I just bought one off of ebay last night. I got the pink see through one. I can't wait for it to get here. :(

Much as I'd love to get my hands on a V2,I think I'm going to play it safe and wait till I can either A ) Get it at Wal Mart or B ) order off Amazon.

I would like to get one of the ketai ones, i think the characters are cool!! :D :mellow: :lol: B)

I think I'll just wait for it to hit the shops. :mellow: Much safer that way.
i agree! plus, i can't get ripped off!!!

i did arange to swap tamagotchis with a close friend! when the connection 2's are out i'm going to send it to him and he'll send me a connexion 2. i think it's a good safe idea!

Hey people, the smart thing to do here is to wait for them to be released in the us!

The version2 is awesome, but theyre gonna come out in august, just wait!

I have borght a keitai off eBay.. (although it hassnt arrived yet). And i am defenatly going to get a ConneXion 2. Infact.. i htink i might get 2 or 3.

Can not wait until they come to the US!I am buying 1,or 2 :D :D :D :D :D :D

I won/buy it now a Tamagotchi connexion 2 on www.ebay.com.au and that $49.95AUD I think that would be me only one of the ver 2 ones I have not seen them in shops yet do not know why ? So i was thinking i will be one and be ahead of all the rest has any one seen tamagotchi connexion v2 in AUST shops yet ?

I really Want the double pack :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't think I will be getting them off eBay :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back