Get a Tamagotchi version 2 today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to get a Tamagotchi Version 2 off Ebay

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most likely yes

• Maybe yes

• Maybe no

• Most likely no

• NO!

• NONONONO!NEVER(P.S If this is your ansewer Double Check)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mango cutie says meet my unnamed baby! she 0 years old!and she wnts to dateyoubaby tama(if boy)ohhh...this is public..oops :D

No, I'll just wait 'till they come out in stores. I mean, by the time I order and actually recieve it, they'll already be out. :angry: ^^

No way I would not get my tama off of ebay cuz my friend got her off of ebay and the next day the items are all gone and the battery is almost dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dont buy one of e bay there's a good chance you'll be tricked into buying a fake.

don't risk it try amazon or some other online site but don't use e bay(unless your a deardevil) lol :ph34r: ;) :p :unsure: B) ;) :wacko: :) :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: :D :p :D B)

Last edited by a moderator:
i already got a v2 but I would lyk 2 get another off ebay :) :eek: i wud rather buy one at toys r us.

If I were you guys that bought tamas from ebay, I would've done next time to buy the tamas once they reach the store. getting a tama from ebay is too dangerous :p :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't vote in polls that are old, or bump up old topics. Thanks. ^_^

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back