get free stuff!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it works and I already knew this a week ago because my firend and I brang our tamagotchi v2s to school and her tamagotchis gave me sun glasses and she never had glasses in her items or wrapped them.
not to be rude but, BRANG???? Sorry to be off topic, yet i do have an on topic comment as well. Very nice thing to have found! I have been saving up for things, but as my tama gets older, the less points the old games give me ;) . as soon as i saw free stuff i had to check it out! Thanks For That!!!

It does work, and it is not supposed to be from v1 to v1, it is v2 to v2 just saying its a v1 anyways!

i wuz fooling around with my v2s and then they were giving each other gifts.i put "v1" on the playmate? question for both of them. they randomly gave things and played games. then my kabutchi gave my dorotchi a skateboard.

i didnt wrap a skateboard.

i didnt even own a skateboard.

i could use it, and stuff.

it saved me 1400 gp.

i did it again about 5 times or so, and i got the "raquets" and i saved 400 gp.

this doesnt always work, since sometimes they just give random stuff.

v1 owners probably already know this.

i hope you are all dully impressed.

its tested and true, so dont yell at me.

or scream that its fake.

because it doesnt always give you those items.

if you only have one tamagotchi, try it with a friend or something.

* Moved from Tamagotchi Codes > Tips & Tricks *
That has happened tp me too! It is awsome!!

its a lie!!!you CANT give prezzies from v1 to v1, its IMPOSSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
actually... sorry for saying you were wrong before, because u are right. I do not know where these people who tried it made it work, but if you say that its a v1 on both, then you will not get the option between present and game screen. If you say v1 on one and say v2 on another, and select present on the v2 choice screen, halfway through, it will say "choose v1", so im sorry but this is absolutely impossible. sorry to burst your bubble

i tried it for the second time now and still won't work. I really don't have any idea where you got this from. All you can do is play games. Where the hack did you get this idea from anyways???? Please answer me telling me how you did this exactly? i just tried it a few more times and STILL won't work, so...

i am amazed at how many people say it worked for thgem cause i did exactly what everyone else did, and it will not work. Either ur lying, haven't actually tried it, or did some trippy thing to get the option screen... *puzzled*

you also can do that on tamagotchi vr2 but you mostly get like cakes,snakes,jack in a box, flowers, hearts mostly around that stuff!!!!! :D :) :ichigotchi:

cool I have to try that I have two and there both asleep

i tried that and it doesn't work all the time,

do you have a thing that will let you do it all the time???

:ph34r:

I'd say your right. It is weird when I was in the middle of reading it. :D

i wuz fooling around with my v2s and then they were giving each other gifts.i put "v1" on the playmate? question for both of them. they randomly gave things and played games. then my kabutchi gave my dorotchi a skateboard.

i didnt wrap a skateboard.

i didnt even own a skateboard.

i could use it, and stuff.

it saved me 1400 gp.

i did it again about 5 times or so, and i got the "raquets" and i saved 400 gp.

this doesnt always work, since sometimes they just give random stuff.

v1 owners probably already know this.

i hope you are all dully impressed.

its tested and true, so dont yell at me.

or scream that its fake.

because it doesnt always give you those items.

if you only have one tamagotchi, try it with a friend or something.

* Moved from Tamagotchi Codes > Tips & Tricks *
I wanted a skatebored so I can get points :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back