Get rid of poop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchilove

Reaction score
When i had my tamagotchi it pooped and when i was going to wash it the time screen came up

because i pressed the middle button and when i came back it was gone! ^_^ :D :angry:

INTSRUCTIONS

When poop appears press B

Press B at the time screen

And it's gone.

Yeah, I think maybe it was a glitch or something, because usually when you hit "B" it goes back to your tamagotchi. Yeah, and like MsKtty89 said, your tamagotchi gets happy. Also, it probably takes longer to do that compared to just flushing. Waste of time, although good observations.

Tama Mama

I hav a tamagotchi v3 (2) and a v4 tamagotchi. I was confused :eek: when it beeped for me when it needed the poop. And after it sat on the loo it didnt need attention! Its so weird.... So wats happening??? :eek: :D :D :lol: :wacko: :eek: :eek: :) :) :eek: :ph34r:

i noticed that the poo disappeared sometimes when you've a baby :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
You Tamagotchi gets happy if you put it on the potty when it's trying to poop. :]

it doesnt work..

but i prefer to do it the proper way x]

thx

Hmmmm....... This is a glitch, unless you've yourself a baby tama and an adult. Adults tend to 'change' the baby's diaper/clean up the poop. But the baby doesn't do it for the adult. That you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back