Get tama away from teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spark12341234

Reaction score
Wearyour tama in a clip off necklace.

When the teacher pulls it, unclip it Your tama will be safe and sound! :D

? What? What you just said made no sense, whatsoever..

"When the teacher pulls it, unclip it Your tama will be safe and sound! :huh: " That makes no sense... Please re-explain what you just said...

When the teacher pulls it? Why would they pull it? And if they did, why would you unclip it, and how would it be "safe and sound"? It would be with the teacher for the rest of the year!

Last edited by a moderator:
what the heck is a clip off necklace???????? This doesen't make any sense... If u are going to start a topic, the least you could do is check it often to answer questions and re-explain things for people!

the only way i could almost interpret this would be: you hide it in your shirt on the necklace, and if the teacher pulls it because she is suspicious, un clip it in ur shirt and she will not see it on the necklace... That's pretty much the best way i could explain it

I think he means that if the teacher gets mad at you for having your tama you unclip the tama from the string and put it into your desk as quickly as possible. But what if the teacher hears you unclipping it? She/he might ask you what you just did with the tama. You could say "I didn't bring it in!" but the teacher might have seen you bring it in and say something like "Give me the tamagotchi now."

And my teacher only takes our tamas away for until recess. Which the periods are only usually one hour or less. :) :wub: ;) :) :) :lol: :) :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :) :unsure:

I think he means that if the teacher gets mad at you for having your tama you unclip the tama from the string and put it into your desk as quickly as possible. But what if the teacher hears you unclipping it? (S)he might ask you what you just did with the tama. You could say "I didn't bring it in!" but the teacher might have seen you bring it in and say something like "Give me the tamagotchi now."And my teacher only takes our tamas away for until recess. Which the periods are only usually one hour or less. :) :wub: ;) :) :) :lol: :) :angry: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :) :unsure:
I usually just keep my Tamagotchi on PAUSE with the sound off during classes. When lunch, recesses, "Get Ready For Home" time, or bathroom breaks come, I open my locker and shield eyes from me using my Tamagotchi. But at lunch and recess I just bring it with me and play with it. Nobody tells the teachers, I dunno why! Or I just keep it on PAUSE in my locker all day. But I usually don't bring in my Tamagotchi, I usually just keep it on PAUSE on my nightstand. I will only bring it into school with me on Fridays so I can start playing with it as early as possible once I get on the bus!

ive never got my tama taken away from me in class. and all i do is turn off the sound and put it in my poctet...and sometimes i 4 get to turn off the sound and it beeps in class...silly me. even if that happends i dont get it taken away from me. :rolleyes: buts thats just me :rolleyes:

ok, *no affence,* but: I'm skipping long replys.

What I think is that if if you're teacher pulls it, she's basicly taking it away...

And if you unclip you're neakless, you're letting it easier for her to take it away. . . :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Sorry to bother like this...but I just don't get it anyone does...[/SIZE]

At least can you explain it?

[SIZE=12pt]Thank You :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

B) I don't know! But a girl at my school had hers on her backpack and the teacher looked at it at he was like, Will this interupt the class? And she said, no. And he's like, okay. The other teachers saw it and didn't care! I'm just worried it will get stolen or crack! :mimitchi:

I think he means that when your tama beeps or something and your

teacher comes to take it away, you just un-clip it from the necklace.

Otherwise, you could just turn off the sound and pause it! I think he means

that! At least that's like how I would explain it!

what is everybody fussing about????????????????????????? :huh: B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back