Get tama away from teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo none of this whole post made any sense... except one, Definitly PAUSE IT, teachers don't play tamagotchi... Soo they won't know how to unpause it... once, my band teacher got mad at me for connecting in class and took it he started presssing random buttons and paused it himself.. he couldn't unpause it either:) it was great!

And all I ever did with my Tama was I bought a clip.. And clipped it to a belt loop and tucked it in my pocket or just let it dangle off my balt loop worked fine for me.. and about 15 other people who were obbsessed with Tamas

[My teacher Rocks! Tamas aren't alowed at my school, but my teacher says that if we don't get caught by anyone else, she doesn't care! She even has one, and my friends connect with during recess!! Not a joke!=Geneva] :furawatchi:

errrm what!!!!! if the teacher pulls it she/he will strangle u they will be fired :D :D :D :eek: :D :eek:

usally when i bring my tama to school i leave it on pause in my locker. but at recess and lunch i connect with my friends tama's.also if my tamagotchi had a baby i carry it in my pocket with the sound off and on pause .

MY TAMAGOTCHI

Name: Dylan[boy]

Year:2

Training:8blocks

Generation:3

Lbs:21

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST KEEP IT ON PAUSE IN YOUR LOCKER WITH THE SOUND OFF THATS WHAT I DO

AND AT LUNCH I CONNECT WITH MY FRIENDS :pochitchi: :rolleyes: WITH THE SOUND OFF.OK

FROM CANDYGIRL93. :mimitchi: :marumimitchi:

JUST KEEP IT ON PAUSE IN YOUR LOCKER WITH THE SOUND OFF THATS WHAT I DO

AND AT LUNCH I CONNECT WITH MY FRIENDS :pochitchi: :rolleyes: WITH THE SOUND OFF.OK

FROM CANDYGIRL93. :mimitchi: :marumimitchi:

MY TEACHERS SUCK THEY DON'T ALLOW TAMAS AT SCHOOL YESTURDAY

THEY WERE BAND FROM THE SCHOOL.BUMMER :marumimitchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :wub: :pochitchi:

I usually just keep it on pause in my coat pocket, and take it out and play it on the bus. The day is half over by the time they wake up anyways :marumimitchi:

:marumimitchi: can someone tell me how to pause your tamagotchi and how to unpause it?

amd dose it work on version 1?

Last edited by a moderator:
KOOL!!!I`m homeschooled so my mom lets me chack on it pretty often but i have to go bak 2 school next year...I hope i have teachers of a lunchlady who plays w/tamagotchis!!!! That would be soooo awsome!!!

my friend was in her language arts class and she had her tamagotchi in her desk and her tama was 7 and she said she heard a beep really loud and so did everyone else. the teacher looked at her like she was dumb . after class i asked if that was her tama that made the sound she said yes but lucky for her the teacher was not there . but when me and her were going to lunch the language art teacher flew up to us and said to my friend what was that sound ? i thought she was actually going to tell her...but she didn't she showed the teacher her digital watch and told her it was her digital watch and said sorry it won't happen again !

my friend was in her language arts class and she had her tamagotchi in her desk and her tama was 7 and she said she heard a beep really loud and so did everyone else. the teacher looked at her like she was dumb . after class i asked if that was her tama that made the sound she said yes but lucky for her the teacher was not there . but when me and her were going to lunch the language art teacher flew up to us and said to my friend what was that sound ? i thought she was actually going to tell her...but she didn't she showed the teacher her digital watch and told her it was her digital watch and said sorry it won't happen again !
Daaangg!!!Slick trick!!!I`ll havta get a digital watch....just in case

The bept way to get it a way fro m your teacer, is to turn off the volume and put it on your pants if your not playing with it you wont be in trouble

Hi my name is BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

:D :D :D :D :D :D [color=red[/I]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back