Get tama away from teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy B) :D :D :D :D :D

This year and last year me and my best friend take ours to school keep them in our pockets play with them before class, at our lockers, during class if we are doing a work sheet, at lunch, and at recess we never get caught only one girl keeps her's in her hand and waves it around in class ( wich is pretty stupid because she got hers taken away )

Anyway we never get caught and never get ours taken away!

My teacher lets us have them, as long as we don't play with them. So, I sneak and play with them when she can't see me very well. I would just put it on clock mode and say its a watch (wat my friend does who has a different teacher), but she knows what they are. I turn the sound off, so i don't need to pretend the sound is my watch. But, once, i forgot to turn the sound off, and it beeped twice reeeeaaallly loud and *luckily* we had a sub that didn't even say one thing about it! :huh:

in my school, the lunchlady has one and she connects with us! :rolleyes:
wow kewl.

i wish my teachers had them too.

one of my teachers doesnt even care about tamas with us at school.

there was this hour long disaster drill and she came up to me and two of my friends and we were playing tamas and we thought she was going to confascate them but.. she didnt! she said 'wow, your so prepared for the earthquake drill and you have little games! one for each of you!' and moved on [i had three out in the open at the time] and she was smiling....

that was the closest ive ever gotten to a confiscated tama....

i was lucky..

I think he means that if the teacher gets mad at you for having your tama you unclip the tama from the string and put it into your desk as quickly as possible. But what if the teacher hears you unclipping it? She/he might ask you what you just did with the tama. You could say "I didn't bring it in!" but the teacher might have seen you bring it in and say something like "Give me the tamagotchi now."And my teacher only takes our tamas away for until recess. Which the periods are only usually one hour or less. :) :wub: :lol: :mimitchi: :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :( :huh: :ph34r: :lol: <_< :unsure:
u soo lucky cuz my teacher if she sees it, shell take til the end of the SCHOOL YEAR!!! :( and i know that cuz my friend got his taken away and it an Angelgotchi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back