get the matchmacker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelbaby123

Reaction score
ok soooooooi have a v4.5 and it's 6.i made the matchmacker come so i could fing a cute partner.i did ura :D my tama was a boy(celebatchi).so when it dies will it turn into the dad(the one i had)or the mama?(the one from the matchmacker)? :huh:

it may not turn into either you see once the adult leaves the baby you will have to take just as much care of it as you did the adult and it could turn into any character depending on how you take care of it! hope that helped!

if its a boy it will turn into the dad and the real mom isnt going to even matter

ok soooooooi have a v4.5 and it's 6.i made the matchmacker come so i could fing a cute partner.i did ura :D my tama was a boy(celebatchi).so when it dies will it turn into the dad(the one i had)or the mama?(the one from the matchmacker)? :)
Just like someone else, it all depends on how you take care of it.

mametchi ;)

well it's all grown up now and it's nuthing like the mom or dd it's the one i don't really like at all,hoyitochi or however you spell it lol.and my other tama is a ura ;) and it just had a baby and it's a boy and the mate i had was urs mematchi so i guess the mom and dad don't even matter it's just how you take care of it?????and if so why dose it say on tamatown.com when you log in and click on the info thing it sometimes says "when you tamagotchi has a baby it will grow up to be like the parent"? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back