Getting 3 Babies On the V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Well, I've had my V5 for about two months, and I have noticed something...

The first generation, I had 3 babies. Why? Every first generation has 3 babies.

Second generation, I had only one baby. Why? Because I had the Space Family.

Third generation, I had only one baby. Why? I didn't know why until I took a shot at getting a Violetchi family, so I had 100% bondings, then I got stuck with another guy instead of a Sukatchi, and then got 3, then I noticed why.

My bondings were low! They were under 60%!

Next generation, I hit 100%, and I got 3 babies.

So that's a theory of mine. Higher the bonds, more babies you get.

(Then next generation, I got 2. Why? Meme Family)

Anyone notice this with families get more babies with extremely high bondings as long as they aren't Space or pure?

Thats not true. I had 0% bonding and I got three babies. I had a space family and I got only one baby too, but I think the number of babies you get is random if you have a blended family.

Thats not true. I had 0% bonding and I got three babies. I had a space family and I got only one baby too, but I think the number of babies you get is random if you have a blended family.
Bleneded family always gives you 3 babies. When you marry a mametchi with chantotchi it will give you 3 babies of 2 babies. Same with Memetchi and mumutchi and kuchipatchi and yonepatchi. KEY= 100% with them= 2 babies. 90% or lower= 3 babies. MARRIGES THAT GIVE YOU ONE BABY (can be vice vera) Mametchi+violetchi Mametchi+Lovinzukitchi, Furikotchi+chantotchi, Furikotchi+violetchi, Furikotchi+ Lovinzukitchi, Sukatchi+memetchi, sukatchi+Onputchi, sukatchi+Watatchi, Mumutchi+Onputchi, Mumutchi+Watatchi, Uhoytchi+memtchi, Uhoytchi+onputchi, uhoytchi+Watatchi,kuchipatchi+hotteatchi, kuchipatchi+ potetchi, nemutchi+hotteatchi, nemutchi+yonepatchi, nemutchi+potetchi, mukugetchi+hotteatchi, mukugetchi+yonepatchi, mukugetchi+ potetchi. That was alot. :huh:

I'm sure this was helpful. :furawatchi:

Yea, this is nto true! Whenever you get a pure family you get only 2 eggs. These contain the main character, and their sibling. With the space family, you only get one egg, and whenever you get a blended family (at least i did all the time) get three eggs.

1st gen - blended - 3 eggs

2nd gen - pure - 2 eggs

There what i got so i think your right. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back