Getting back into it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhateWizard86

Reaction score
Hello.  New site user here.  I have been playing with Tamagotchis since I got my first V2 back in 1997.  Then I got a Tamagotchi Connection in 2006.  I ordered a pink Magical Meets for my wife and I just pre-ordered a purple Pascel Meets for myself.  I can not wait to get them!  I will be looking over this site a lot in the next few weeks and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm 32 and married and I live in the United States.  Currently my orange/black V2 is 15 years old and doing good!

Currently at 16 years old. Getting harder and harder to keep all 4 hearts full haha

Hello.  New site user here.  I have been playing with Tamagotchis since I got my first V2 back in 1997.  Then I got a Tamagotchi Connection in 2006.  I ordered a pink Magical Meets for my wife and I just pre-ordered a purple Pascel Meets for myself.  I can not wait to get them!  I will be looking over this site a lot in the next few weeks and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm 32 and married and I live in the United States.  Currently my orange/black V2 is 15 years old and doing good!
Welcome :D

Hope you enjoy the Meets! I have a Green one, but also pre-ordered white Pastel. Don't forget to do the reset trick with one of them to unlock Sports Plaza and then you can invite the other there to unlock it on the other :)

Thanks! I have heard about the reset trick. Do you have the steps listed anywhere for how to do that? I'll keep looking too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back