Getting Back into Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the people who tease you. If it's your parents too, they should be ashamed. You have to make your own decision on this. If you really don't want to be teased, don't play with tamagotchis. If you really still like tamagotchis, don't play with them in front of people who you know will make fun of you.

Personally, I think people should quit asking the same question over and over again: 'I'm being teased by people for liking tamagotchis, help me plox'. Come on. Help yourself, people. Don't ask yourself such a shallow question. Like I have said before, with little bias: if you love something, keep on doing it. It's your life, and nobody can dictate how you should live it.

If you look closely there are heaps of people that have tmas at school they dont say much incase people think it's uncool i agree with RikkusFaith dont let other people tell you what you you shold be if we where all the same life would be boring

just be yourself and have tamas if you want to. in my opinion (and experience) they will leave you be and stop making fun of you with time, for they will see you are serious (or will just get bored of picking on you, and it will be a fact rather than some funny state that you have tamagotchis).

I was also being picked at for having tamas back in the late 1990s, when the first wave was already over, but not at me. I had to be cautious (I had a rather bad class, I must say, and I really had to have my tamas with me all the time, or else they would have been threwn into the toilet or out the window by my "so nice" classmates... <_< ), but I learned to cope with them, and with time they had no more fun, for they saw I simply do not care, and they stopped.

I am 24 now, am still playing with tamagotchis, I don't know anyone else around who does, but I don't really care. Noone makes fun of me anymore, and they respect that I like these creatures and usually have some around.

B) B) ok well first of all u shouldn't let people judge u about what u like i am 12 [nearly 13] and i still play with tams :wacko: :ph34r: one of my friends at school hates them and thinks their gay and stupid but i just ignore her f she starts that so lie i said DON'T let people make fun of u coz u can be who u wanna be and don't let anyone put u down or make fun of u at school that is a big NO!!!! :p :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :angry: :) :wacko: :lol: :) :D :kusatchi:

I don't think there is much thought about age (I remember in 6th grade I had everyone playing with Tamagotchi and in 7th Grade I had a little circle of friends playing them) but now I'm a freshman in Highschool and I have had the same thoughts: If someone caught me playing with these... I'll be ruined! The only other problem I have is with people making fun of me because I like them and I'm a guy... everyone in my class is so judgmental about everything and they make assumptions so quickly which is why I am having problems with bringing them to school.

What I say is stand up for what you believe in. If you're too shy, keep them hidden from your friends or keep them in your locker and check on them in between classes. Then nobody will know. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back