GETTING CERTAIN CHARACTERS CHART

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie__101

Reaction score
I NEED YOUR HELP I'M MAKING A CHART OF CHARACTERS YOU CAN GET BY DOING CERTAIN THINGS SO IM EXPERIMENTING IT AND IT WORKED!

OK THESE ARE WHAT I HAVE SO FAR THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED

BOY

BABY WEIGHED 10 KILOS

IT TURNED IN TO A TAMATCHI NO TRAINING POINTS

DIDN'T LOOK AFTER IT ONLY UNTIL IT GOT SICK 5 MINS AFTER THAT THEN I LEFT IT UNTIL IT CHANGED

NEXT.....

TAMATCHI 12 KILOS AND I THINK 2-3 TRAINING BARS AND I GOT PIROPIROITCHI

NEXT....

PIROPIROITCHI WEIGHED 17 KILOS FULL TRAINING BARS AND I GOT TSUNOTCHI

HOPE I HELPED!!!!! PLZ HELP ME OUT

MY TAMAS:

V.3 SILVER

Stage:tsunotchi

generation: 1st

trainig bars FULL

V.3 METALIC PINK

stage: obotchi

generation: 1st

training bars so far: 8 one more and i have full training bars

Girl

Teletchi weighed 7 grams and 1 training bar i got mizutamatchi

then mizutamatchi weighed 20 grams and 4 training bars and i got obotchi

then obotchi weighed 22 grams and 8 training points only! always made sure she was happy and full doesn't really matter always played games until she didn't want to any more

AND I GOT LEAFTCHI

i know how to get any tama you want. all you do is unscrew the first screw on the back. then there will be four more little screws. unscrew those. inside you will see a little circle that saya de-bug take a pen or pencil put some marks on it. then put it back together, press reset. you will see the egg shake really fast. once it hatches it will show you either a boy or a girl baby. then press the ''a'' button(far left) and you can scroll through all of the characters!even the secret ones!!!! I hope this helps!!!!!!!

i know how to get any tama you want. all you do is unscrew the first screw on the back. then there will be four more little screws. unscrew those. inside you will see a little circle that saya de-bug take a pen or pencil put some marks on it. then put it back together, press reset. you will see the egg shake really fast. once it hatches it will show you either a boy or a girl baby. then press the ''a'' button(far left) and you can scroll through all of the characters!even the secret ones!!!! I hope this helps!!!!!!!
okay well i tried that,and my tamagotchi almost broke.So,apparently its not true. :)

No offence but ill never do that again. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Debugging your Tama is extremly Risky and really shouldnt be done...[/SIZE]

But if you do insist on getting any character you want (And some secret Characters)

Go to PIXELMOOD on a PERFECT guide on debugging your Tama.

There you will hopefully debugg your Tama without.....breaking it!

But as I mentioned before I wouldnt do this as you may break it permently!

Maybe you can do it on a Tama you Dont care for, etc.

Well Good luck!

:) A NEW ITACHI :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Debugging your Tama is extremly Risky and really shouldnt be done...[/SIZE] 

But if you do insist on getting any character you want (And some secret Characters)

Go to PIXELMOOD on a PERFECT guide on debugging your Tama.

There you will hopefully debugg your Tama without.....breaking it!

But as I mentioned before I wouldnt do this as you may break it permently!

Maybe you can do it on a Tama you Dont care for, etc.

Well Good luck!

:hitodetchi: A NEW ITACHI :mellow:
I agree.

very risky.My mom said I might have never played it again.But she fixed it.Thankfully. :)

Ill NEVER risk my tamagotchi like that again. :furawatchi:

for me it doesn't really matter but if you always get bad characters when its a toddler and teenager you should get a good character when its an adult

so i say dont care if its bad or good because in the end you never no you might get a secret character

It is true but there is a risk and i think its STUPID! how only connection tamas have a debug button cause my v3 connexion doesn't have one or v2 connexion

Girl

baby wieghed 7 kilos it had 1 training bar then changed in to a kid

Next Hinotamatchi 17 kilos it had 5 training bars

Next Masktchi 28 kilos it had 7 or 8 traing bars

NAME DUKZ (But she was a Masktchi :furawatchi: )

Remember,Amy-Rulez :furawatchi: (So does DUKZ) :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl

Teletchi weighed 7 grams and 1 training bar i got mizutamatchi

then mizutamatchi weighed 20 grams and 4 training bars and i got obotchi

then obotchi weighed 22 grams and 8 training points only! always made sure she was happy and full doesn't really matter always played games until she didn't want to any more

AND I GOT LEAFTCHI
OBOTCHI IS MY FAVORATE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back