Getting Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenjiCow13

Reaction score
K, I recently got a v3 ( my birthday is in one week) and I don't like my tama.

He started as a boy, changed to a child within half-an-hour. He was then a round thingy with legs (not the bumpy onion-lookin one like my bro got), and he evolved just a minute ago. He now looks like the same tama, but bigger and with weird Elvis-like hair. I have seen many pictures of Mimitchi and I really want it badly.

Does anyone know how to raise a v3 tama form birth to become a Mimitchi?

Thnx.

Oh you got that elvis hair me too it turn to a mimitchi! You have to take care of it very well, I got a Young Mimitchi and it turned to a Mimitchi!

take care the same way.

your tamas life cycle: teletchi, tamatchi, young mimitchi.

wait: unless your tama is gen1.. mimitchis are even generations.

[as for, if its your first try, i dont expect anything real great, but i know of only ONE person alive who has gotten mametchi on her first try. heh, no, not me! CHRISSY! yes, shes good like that. but she is naturally good at that.][yes, im not well connected]

the most common ways to get mimitchi: through ichigotchi, young mimitchi, and hinatchi.

take the best care possible, get the meter full, keep its weight DOWN! and do the best possible! :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: does your "elvis charicter" look like that?

edit: wait... OH! you have obotchi! ah, well, you see, rivenns overworked at the mo', that tamadex is grueling! why not wait for them to finish?

Last edited by a moderator:
My first ever was a Mametchi, and my 2nd generation was a Mimitchi. You people make it sound so hard. It really isn't. Tamagotchi isn't a very hard pet to take care of. I remember my old Dinkie Dino who needed constant caring. Tamagotchies lose hearts like every HOUR. You either gotta be really bored or just not like your tama to not be staring into the screen for an hour. Just make sure that everytime you've lost a hear, fill it right up. Don't wait for your tama to lose all four and beep. Also play games with her but DON'T feed her too many snacks. That should do it. It's that easy.

Ra,

just take the best care of it, don't let the more than 1 heart empty, but you can not get a mimitchi for this gen. you can get mametchi though... who is just as cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Thnx.....but my step-dad get mad at me last night and took my tama....I have it today and it has full hearts+ 21lbs....................So I do hope I get a (memetchi) soon....I'll just mate it with my sis's kurinochi later on......

Yeah, Thnx.....but my step-dad get mad at me last night and took my tama....I have it today and it has full hearts+ 21lbs....................So I do hope I get a (memetchi) soon....I'll just mate it with my sis's kurinochi later on......
what did you do to get your step dad mad?

Oh....Well....I can't remember......Being sick has scrambled my brain......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back