Getting rid of unwanted DS games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
I can't sell these old DS games on eBay 'cause there are tons of those games already (that are selling for ridiculously cheap, but I want a fair price y'see). All the people I know at school just download, so I can't sell them DS games. And I can't even GIVE away the games to friends 'cause they think because it's used, that means I'm being a cheapskate instead of giving them a new game (even if the game's in good condition), also, like I said, they illegally download game files instead. I don't want to keep the games, 'cause I'm not playing them. So what would you Tamatalkers suggest?

$3? Well that's a pretty big rip-off...though I only get $5 a week, and seeing as I can't sell these anywhere else, I might as well...but still, that's pretty unfair...

I'd suggest a Garage Sale or something.

GameStop buys games for 4 bucks and then sells them for 34.99.

You live in the USA right? I was gonna say that in the UK places like Game or Game Station will give you £12 for an used £25 game so it's a good deal. They might have shops in the USA so investigate them.

Giraffagotchi

You can sell them at a flea market or something of the sort (Yay tourists with lots of money!). Garage sales, yard sales, blahblah.

If you feel guilty about pricing one game above the others, sell them in packs of twos or threes! Hehe.

If you really just want to get rid of the game, you can donate it to the local thrift store and take a tax receipt. Yay tax refunds! :]

There's a place here in aus called EB Games and people can trade in games for new ones to save on money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back