Getting Started!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
The pinned topics at the top of each section will tell you what types of posts go in that section and the rules concerning it. These pinned topics are VERY important to ensure that your topic will be answered properly and read by others.

After reading those topics, you post by clicking the button at the top of the section that says "New Topic". Most sections will have your new topic previewed by a guide before it shows up in the forum. This is to ensure that the post is in the right section.

There is also a TamaTalk Search Engine that can help you find answers to your questions. 9 times out of 10, someone has already asked the same question you have in mind and received a great reply to it.

Give your topic a Title and a Description - it really helps everyone to know what the thread is about before they click the link :p

Please remember to make the title and description as accurate as possible.

For example : "HELP! What happened?" tells us nothing about the thread, but "My tama wont play games" gives us all an idea of what the topic's about.

Strange or off-topic titles used only to get attention can be very irritating for members. No one likes being misled.

If you are trying to reply to a topic, you will see an "Add Reply" button on the top right.

Welcome to TamaTalk! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
thx Kyliesmum,

im sure alot of ppl will find this very helpful.

-tamasrule 77

Yes, it was a good idea to post this topic.

I agree with tama star, Kyliesmum is indeed a very helpful member of tamatalk.

-sk8er girl-

Hey! i'm new! i hope i can make new friends and get more info on tama version 3s! :lol: :lol:

how do you get the little icons on the top right? when you post a message? :lol:

Thankx vry much im sure that helpped all of us! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

how do you get the little icons on the top right? when you post a message? :angry:
If you mean at the top left, just go to the bottom of the reply screen and you'll find Post Icons the icons are there.'

If you don't mean the left, wat do u mean by top right?

And Kyliesmum, those were very good tips! Thanks!

Hey Everyone !!!!

Im new 2 this sight but i know alot about tamas so0o0o if you need help .... Im here !!

~BLONDY5948~ :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! i'm new! i hope i can make new friends and get more info on tama version 3s! :( :(
Welcome to Tamatalk!

KM, I'm sure this topic will be very useful for some of the tons of new members visiting Tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back