Geuss what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi100

Reaction score
I am being bullied by a boy (I am a girl) did I do the right thing?

My teacher told me to write the things he said and did so I wrote:

Karolis did and said all these things to me:

Kicks me, told me to go to he**,called me fat,called me a buttface,Called me lesbian (wich I am toattly not I am straight),and many more bad things.

(also I called him gay because of this he just won't stop I think I gotta go to the principal to prove he did it and also the letter is going to the principal)

So did I do the right thing?

Well insulting him (calling him G*Y) is not doing the right thing. I prefer that you would ignore him and immediatly just told the teacher on him.

It's Tina is right. That is not a good way to solve problems by calling someone a name.

well calling them a name is not good.....i know it feels good to call him that to let him know that ur up to here with his bullying/imattureness....but dont do it....or at least a more childish name not something so strong. but the rest yes u did the right thing.

Well, If you need help with your problems Pm spiffy or Mothra they'll help you with your problems. But If you don't here's some OKAY advice: Never fight fire with fire because all it gives you is a bigger fire. Also, Tell the principal or teacher if he's being this innapropiate.

Well. hope I helped Thanx!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am being bullied by a boy (I am a girl) did I do the right thing?
My teacher told me to write the things he said and did so I wrote:

Karolis did and said all these things to me:

Kicks me, told me to go to he**,called me fat,called me a buttface,Called me lesbian (wich I am toattly not I am straight),and many more bad things.

(also I called him gay because of this he just won't stop I think I gotta go to the principal to prove he did it and also the letter is going to the principal)

So did I do the right thing?
Okay first off, there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. The fact he's putting it in an insulting context towards you is the silliest thing I've heard ^_^ Where is this boy's creativity? Probably where his brain is: Nowhere in sight :p

Anyway yeah, the fact you called him something back will make it less issues for him when he gets in trouble, because he now has ammunition to use when the teachers question him. I wouldn't make a habit out of it.

You did the right thing by reporting it and writing it all down. Also a tape recorder works. A little trick I learned when kids gave me a hard time also proved to show them who was smarter...

This trick will usually only work once or twice, so choose carefully. If a person bullies you in the classroom or outside, to find a teacher on duty and "pretend" to tell on them. You don't have to tell on them, just talk with the teacher and pretend you are. Then go back to the trouble maker and say the teacher wants a word with them. Obviously 1-2 times doing this to the person will make the bully not trust you, realizing its a mind game. When they do trouble again in the future by this point, THIS TIME go report them. The teacher will probably want them to speak with her. Go tell the bully. The bully won't believe you and refuse to come. What this does is it gets the troublemaker in bigger trouble for not listening to the teacher. So they get in more trouble, and they learn you're the smarter, sneakier and better person.

I used to get bullied. This boy kept following me around. We were friends then. Soon, in the lunchroom and everything, one day I couldn't find a place to sit. Back then my mom worked in the school library, cataloging books and things. She used to check in on me. That day she came in and saw me standing, looking around for a place to sit. We went into the other lunchroom, and this boy followed me. Everybody else hated him. Pretty soon a female bully decided she would tell people not to sit with me anymore. Guess what. It worked. Everyone was secretly scared of her. For a while the bullying was in the lunchroom. My mom was writing letters and stuff to the principal and vice-principal. One day the principal told me to meet with her at snack to talk to her. I told my mom, and she decided to come too. She saw me asking the secretary (she's MEAN) where she was. My mom explained to the secretary about the principal's meeting with me. The secretary said, "sorry the principal's at a meeting." My mom pulled me out of school for the rest of the day. The principal JUST DIDN'T CARE. I got transfered to my friend's class on December 5th, 2006. I was SO lucky. I think the principal didn't want my mom and dad to keep coming back! ^_^

I know how you feel, mametchi100. I have complete sympathy.

Well your doing the right thing by writing a letter

to the principal about this, but it wasn't such a bright idea

to call him gay. lol

But trust me if you just ignore him, he'll stop

over time. The whole reason bullies like bulling

is because they get a reaction out of it. They wanna

see what you'll do next. But if u just act like you don't

care at all, he'll leave you alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back