Ghost or Explainable?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson7

Reaction score
Okay, so last night I was in my bed trying to go to sleep when my blanket fell off X_x , so I bent over to pull it back over myself. As I was lying back down a felt a hot breath against my right ear and then I heard very clearly "aaagghh".. well kinda it was a groan. I freaked out and went under my covers.. then I thought of The Grudge and came back out =]. I called my mom but she wouldn't anwser me >=S. Then in the morning she said she didn't hear me call her but heard me gasp. ugh. Well this is what I think could explain it...

- When my blankets slide of, they make a funny, deep noise.. the thing is the noise came from behind me

- I imagined (can't spell..) the whole thing.. doubt it.. but maybe...?

- Furnace turning on.. yet again it came from behind me.

What do you guys think?

KC7 :p

have to go to bed so won't be posting anymore tonight... ugh bed.. *shiver*

Hmmm.

Well Im not going to say "WHY! A genuine ghost!!" but I don't think a blanket can make a deep "groaning noise" Sis.

It's possible you imagined it... but I doubt it...

The furnace turning on would make a deep whiring sound.

Ok... So you felt a breath against your right ear? Did your blanket fall off that way? Because I know on the right side of your bed you have a vent. Ah. Sorry you got a new bed. Scratch that.

So now your right ear is right by the window, so maybe a gust of warm wind came through the window to cause the breath, unless of course it was closed. Maybe when you bent down to pick up your blanket, it nudged something, causing it to move, and therefore making a "groaning noise"?

I highly doubt my explaination is correct, but other than that, I have nothing.

Lol! Maybe its Jacquline? The old lady in your house? haha!

"She doesn't like you.... she's watching you... she's always watching you..." xDD

KC8

Could be a ghost...

But also explainable. Window open? Furnas? Or yes, you could have imagined it. Sometimes when we're lying in bed on our own our mind plays tricks on us.

It makes us think there is something there. For example, a few nights ago a hanger that was hanging on my closet door kept banging against something and it was scaring me because I thought it was someone in my closet. And when I flipped sides on my bed, I saw my cat outside of my room. But it was dark, so it looked like a head. xD I got so freaked out, that I screamed when I felt my own hand touch my neck. :)

Keep me updated if anything else happens.

Could be a ghost...But also explainable. Window open? Furnas? Or yes, you could have imagined it. Sometimes when we're lying in bed on our own our mind plays tricks on us.

It makes us think there is something there. For example, a few nights ago a hanger that was hanging on my closet door kept banging against something and it was scaring me because I thought it was someone in my closet. And when I flipped sides on my bed, I saw my cat outside of my room. But it was dark, so it looked like a head. xD I got so freaked out, that I screamed when I felt my own hand touch my neck. :furawatchi:

Keep me updated if anything else happens.
No, my window wasn't open, it's Winter. I may have accidently knocked something like Katie (KC8) said.. but I don't know. =S

FS--

Are you frightened of anything? Like the dark?

Myabe you nudged something when you went to pick the blanket up, or maybe you just imagined it- People can imagine things if hey are frightened of anything- Like TG_D said, our mind can play tricks on us.

But the main point that I would pin poin it on is maybe a gust in the house, as in a slight breeze, wind can get in through the smallest of gaps and it can make a noise.

Did anything else happen when you were lying in bed with the blanket?

Any other stange things happened?

Hmm, this is a bit odd. But there's no way it could be a ghost. I mean, c'mon. Let's use logic now.

Maybe you kicked your blanket off your bed and when you reached down to pick it up you hit something with your foot and it made a sound. Then when you felt that breath it might have been your own after you had picked up your blanket.

Ok, that was a really bad explanation but it could have been that, maybe?

Well I don't exactly think it's a ghost, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought. When I was in my bed, after the noise, I thought I heard someone walking, but it might have been me because I was all freaked out. Also, it could have been a gust of wind, but I don't think it was a windy night.

Meh.

FS--

EDIT: haw!.. people probally think I'm insane. Okay.. well it's me Kelly_Clarkson7, but I got a new acount! lol, yeah. :furawatchi: Anyway, continue on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even wind passing by a window could cause some intese blows coming through- that is if you have just glass windows, doubl glazed, well, it may cut off the noise somewhat- but ntot very much.

This is a tough subject. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back