Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
You've died. You don't remember anything about your death. Nope, nothing at all. But you've died a very special death, one that gave you the so called Powers of the dead. These powers include entering the "Ghost World", where your transport your wavelength to different objects by possessing its core. Returning back to the real world, you can manipulate objects, causing a different series of events, some good and some bad. And your last power is to travel four minutes before someone's death. However, these powers are only temporally, because when dawn awakes,

I'm afraid you're going to cease to exist.

RULES:

- No Sues

- No Godmodding

- You can talk to others by connecting your wavelength to someone's core

- Deaths PG 13

- 3-4 sentence minimum.

- I shall accept your forms.

- Unless you save someone from their death, ghost don't have any actual contact with someone alive.

- Your main form of travel is through telephone line, but you can only use them when someone else is using it in the past(Four min. before death, you can use them anytime in the present).

Form:

Name:

Age (13+):

Appearance:

Personally:

Dead or Alive?:

Other:

Posting mine if someone else joins later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Flame Firewings

Age (13+): 14

Appearance: Has light blue eyes, Is short, Used to have white skin

Personality: He loves Reece's, But he misses his P2 and other Tamagotchi. Always mourns them.

Dead or Alive?: Dead.

Other: He is always talking about Tamagotchi, Causing him to turn things into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back