Ghostie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks cute =] I really want one (look at my avatar lol) I would be fine with it :furawatchi: It is on the v2 btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one. They R very cute, and I think they are quite good characters, though I'm not sure.

I HAD ONE! I LOVE IT! im not sure if they are good, all i know is that i gave my fire tamagotchi lots and lots of treats and it got sick twice. Thats how i got it. Oh and i always played games with it.

only on ver 2s

hes is a superonic hard character to get. i had him once

first my toddlar was a kinakmotchi then he evolved into a mimitchi

then to dorotchi

just to warn you id you get him you were very lucky hes hard was so hard to get.

I had a Kinakomotchi, then a Hinatchi that I fed a TON of snacks, then I got a Dorotchi. I'm not sure if they're good or bad, but they're so cute!!

Sounds like one of the ways you get Dorotchis is to feed them lots of snacks....and that is not really 'perfect care'.

But if you like Dorotchis and you want to try for one, then I don't think it's really important whether it's a 'good' or 'bad' Tama character - if you like them, that's what counts!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

only on ver 2shes is a superonic hard character to get. i had him once

first my toddlar was a kinakmotchi then he evolved into a mimitchi

then to dorotchi

just to warn you id you get him you were very lucky hes hard was so hard to get.
umm... he's not so hard for me to get. I've had him twice so far and i treated him well both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back