Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heyy))I've had a few close experiences like at my old house i was asleep 1 night and i heard a clattering upstairs in the kitchen so i went up cos i thought it was my brother and i wanted to know what he was doing so it got up there but the light was turned off?? weird i thought so i got my torch and shone it in there and standing by the fridge was a little boy that looked about 10, i was so scared that i couldn't move so i was just standing there gaping then i got the courage to turn the torch off and turn it on again and it was still there but now it was staring at me with red eyes, still gaping i fainted and thats all i remembered after that all i know is that i woke up with mum and dad around me
That is such an obvious lie that it's not even funny. There is NO such things as ghosts, ok?

im starting to get the feeling that they are not real. I think the voices were my imagination. It doesnt happen now , because my dad doesnt watch TV in the nigth anymore. I was imagining the voices so i dont beleive in ghost anymore at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
OUJIA BOARDS. GET ONE. THEN YOU'LL BELIEVE IN GHOSTS.
Oujia Boards are pure evil. Never use one. Sure there are spirits and the such in houses and stuff, (I still stand buy my word earlier posted though) but when you use a Oujia Board, you are contacting a devil. Always.

Oujia Boards are pure evil. Never use one. Sure there are spirits and the such in houses and stuff, (I still stand buy my word earlier posted though) but when you use a Oujia Board, you are contacting a devil. Always.
Riiight, give me a link to an Oujia Board. Actually, I've used one before, nothing happened. Let me go "contact the devil" right now.

No. Don't beleive in ghosts. Like paper*cut said. You lay in a box, until you decompose.

Sorry.

K--

I,my self do believe in ghosts,but you have to, admit,they are not a common site.But you should respect people who believe in them ;) .

Ok sorry if im getting off topic. What are Oujia Boards? I have never heard of them. Who made them? What do they do?

Ok sorry if im getting off topic. What are Oujia Boards? I have never heard of them. Who made them? What do they do?
A Qujia Board is sort of a "game" where you and a few people place your hands on a block with a hole in the middle. Supposedly you ask a question about your lives like who in the group will die first and the block with the whole in it glides over the letters of your name. (There are letters on the board, mind you)

I believe ghosts are real only because of an experience I had. Maybe not a ghost, probably my great grandma being my guardian angel.

I believe in guardian angels, but sometimes IDK if I believe in ghosts. Sometimes.

No. Don't beleive in ghosts. Like paper*cut said. You lay in a box, until you decompose.
Sorry.

K--
i for one,go to church,my grandparents are ministers,and my dad is a preacher. You do not simply lay in a box and decompose. God reaches his hand out for you to take it,to take you to heaven. You can either take the devils hand or the lords.

YES. I do believe in ghosts.(i have seen one!!) My great granpa died 4years ago..he died when he was praying..(when i was 9)and we went to his funeral and all. At the funeral grounds i got handed a red rose. But that night,we sleeped in his house. I sleeped in his old bedroom,and i was FREAKED!! When i was about to fall asleep,i heard some footsteps walking by my door. i thought it was good that someone was up because now i can get a glass of water. So i got up and walked over ot my door. And before i opened it i heard someone praying. I smiled and opened the door,i walked out and looked at the couch. My dead great grandfather was ALIVE. im serious. He was sitting right in front of the couch,hands put together in a prayer. A rose was sitting right in front of him. The when he was done praying,he saw me,got up and walked towards me. I was so scared,i couldnt move. He touched my hair and kissed my head. His lips were COLD. Then he walked behind me into his room. I opened the door and he was gone. i cried that night because i lost him again. But in the morning when i awoke,there beside me was my red rose. THIS STORY IS TRUE!!!

That is such an obvious lie that it's not even funny. There is NO such things as ghosts, ok?
Okay, your being rude with it. People have opinions, so don't go telling them their opinion is wrong.

And how would you know they're lying?

I beleive in ghosts. I just do, it may be out of fear, but I do.

Broken~Wings

A Qujia Board is sort of a "game" where you and a few people place your hands on a block with a hole in the middle. Supposedly you ask a question about your lives like who in the group will die first and the block with the whole in it glides over the letters of your name. (There are letters on the board, mind you)

I believe ghosts are real only because of an experience I had. Maybe not a ghost, probably my great grandma being my guardian angel.

I believe in guardian angels, but sometimes IDK if I believe in ghosts. Sometimes.
If its a game then why do people say they are evil? Why do they say that they will make you believe in ghosts?

If its a game then why do people say they are evil? Why do they say that they will make you believe in ghosts?
People just believe that the Ouija Board is a game, but I know differently. They think it's just for fun and not real. Why do I say it's evil? Because of a few encounters with friends.

People just believe that the Ouija Board is a game, but I know differently. They think it's just for fun and not real. Why do I say it's evil? Because of a few encounters with friends. It makes you believe in ghosts becasue that is what you are contacting through the 'game.'

EDIT: oops sorry for double posting.

Naw, I don't believe in ghosts for religious reasons... But I won't bore y'all with the details. :huh:

Although, sometimes I do want ghosts and such to be real. I'm a big fan of the paranormal. I enjoy hearing others' "ghost stories" even though I know it's not real.

It's also fun to try and come up with a logical reason behind it. :furawatchi:

But, yeah, 'tis my opinion.

Oh, and about Ouija Boards... I've had a few humorous experiences with those.

My friends and I found an old Ouija Board in my friend's attic, so we took it out and messed around with it for a while, just for fun. We asked which one of us would die first. Slowly, the block moved around the board and spelled out my name...

K...

E...

L...

S...

Y...

That's me! OHNOES! =O

But guess what? My name is spelled Kelsey, not Kelsy. "It" even spelled my last name wrong.

What's the logical answer there? My friend admitted to doing it herself. We had only known each other for a few weeks, and she didn't know how to spell my name. :huh:

So, yeah, I'm not sure if I really believe in those.

I do, however, think it's possible to contact demons... Just not through a Ouija Board. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't actually believe in 'ghosts' because I've never seen any, although I would't mind seeing one. I often say that my best friend is a ghost though, but that is only because he used to appear behind us in a very silent way - like a ghost.

He claims to have seen a ghost over Summer though. It was a woman in a white dress running through the sea, however, when he went towards her to check, she had disappeared.

Another friend said he saw a hand appear behind a column in his home, but there was no one there.

maybe ghosts for someone aren't real. they're real for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back