Giant fish?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv24

Reaction score
How?A fishing pole appeared, and i used it.Then my tamagotchi got all squinty eyed and dragged a fish twice as long as the screen(it was tall,too).She seemed happy.......Then,the fish was GONE!!!!!!!!!!Weird...Pls tell me why tat happend.....And why my parents turned into a couch.....

When you are using the fishing rod, you could fish a can, a fish, Gotchi Points or a big fish. You obviously got the big fish. Nothing to worry about, it's normal! I find it funny when it happens.

And as for your parents being a couch, seems that BanDai stuffed up the parent thing a bit on Tamagotchi Town. Your parent's supposed to be standing in front of the couch but for some reason it isn't.

And as for your parents being a couch, seems that BanDai stuffed up the parent thing a bit on Tamagotchi Town. Your parent's supposed to be standing in front of the couch but for some reason it isn't.
OOOH!

Thanks for telling me that, I was wondering, too... Especially since the couch looks like a girl and I was supposed to be visiting my Tama's dad. :rolleyes:

Will they fix it ever?

And, I got the big fish ones, too, and wondered what was up. Today I got 1000 GP, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back