GIFTS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_spirit

Reaction score
If you have a gift for the first generation and it has a baby and the adult disappears will the gifts from the first generation still be there for the 2nd generation???

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

[SIZE=8pt]I'm glad someone posted this question. I was curious about this as well. Some items I can't seem to use yet. One is labled Hair Gel and one is Tools. But I cannot use either. Maybe a different Tama can... Or maybe when my Tama is older...?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I'm glad someone posted this question. I was curious about this as well. Some items I can't seem to use yet. One is labled Hair Gel and one is Tools. But I cannot use either. Maybe a different Tama can... Or maybe when my Tama is older...?[/SIZE]
Yes, some (From what I experianced, most)of the items you have will only work for certain age levels in the tamgotchi. You know what I enjoy about having a my tamagotchi get a baby? When the parent dies and the baby is in my control, I can keep on building up my items! Cool. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back