Giga Pet Babe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceFrog777

Reaction score
I just bought a Giga Pet Babe from 1997 and was wondering if anyone had any information about it. Does anyone have the instructions they can post for me? They are not online.

I've never played with mine. Isn't it like any other Giga?

https://www.tamenagerie.com/inst4.html

The instructions for the Doggie will probably give you a good general idea of how to keep it alive.

I have never been a huge Giga fan so I have not even checked to see how accurate that is. I have been told it really helps.

Actually, I do like Gigas but when it comes time to start something up, I just don't think about Gigas. I should get one out one of these years and give them another try.

I have it and I haven't figured it out yet. The happiness game is odd compared to other giga's and is the hardest part. I wish I could find some instructions scanned somewhere.

@Mothra, your digital doggie guide is great for regular giga pets, I've been using it for my microchimp. I think the "giga friends" line, the one that includes Salem the cat, the Star Wars set and Babe, are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back