Gigpets Explorer...has anyone finished it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure: :unsure: I love it it's fun and stuff i dont know i think i finished it all :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure:

In the intructions book it said it doesn't go on forever and if u found all the items for the king and stuff you have to find out the secret to Magma Mountain :mimitchi:

You can get the secret of Magma Mountain long before you complete all tasks. All you need is 250 halos or pitchforks, 500 lightbulbs, 500 stars and 2000 bucks. If you have these things you can pass the guards and find the spaceship where you can change your explorer pet's colour.

As for the question that we started this thread with, we finally have the answer from Hasbro. There is no end.

Three remains a limited use to keeping your pet going after completing everything. You can use the wishing wells to collect things like sour grapes, dim sum, wicked wafers, pretty pies, angel's food cake, devil's cake. You can give these things to your mini-pet. Your mini pet can sell each for $25 in the general store. Its tedious, but a good way of creating wealth for your mini-pet.

The circus tent is in the jungle before the bridge.

The red building is in the jungle, accross the bridge.

Good luck to all, its time for us to move on.

bj_and_tj

:D

did you collect the flower from the space ship if not your not done and if you did I would like to know how you got it.

I have only been able to find 11 of the 12 items. I think the only one I have been having problems with is looking between 2 sources of water in downtown. Can anyone help? I got the blue collar already. this is quite frustrating.

Crown

Scepter

Diamond Collar

Golden Shield

Statue

Jeweled Box

Royal Crest

Signet Ring

Sword

Royal Water Dish

Kings Robe

Looks like I am missing the Blue Collar. Any hints, suggestions or help?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
... have only been able to find 11 of the 12 items. I think the only one I have been having problems with is looking between 2 sources of water in downtown. Can anyone help?
A: Two water sources are the fountain and the hydrant just north of the entrance to the jungle. Good luck.

nothing there for me. Might have gotten it already. Any idea about the 12th item? I have everything I guess but the blue collar.

Hello, my sister is having trouble with the map quest that says to go to Vacation Island and dig by the house that is not a house. She has dug allllll around the lighthouse in that area (I am assuming that is what they are talking about) but have found nothing at all.

hi i am new. I am suppose to find the king's crown and it says dig between the lighthouse and the tent. Where is the tent?????? :(

Bj and Tj, I have found the item by the light post and it is in gigaville by the rock in front of the barn. on my game it is just table scraps.

Last edited by a moderator:
To catashefa

It is between the lifegaurd chair and the game tent on the far east side of the beach.

to chinoloco93 - can you tell me where you got the kings treasures? i really need to find out!

if you had the quest for the king's crown, which was pretty early in the game, you may not remember, but, the crown was in a chest that needed the skeleton key to open it.

... have only been able to find 11 of the 12 items. I think the only one I have been having problems with is looking between 2 sources of water in downtown. Can anyone help?
A: Two water sources are the fountain and the hydrant just north of the entrance to the jungle. Good luck.
have only been able to find 11 of the 12 items. I think the only one I have been having problems with is looking between 2 sources of water in downtown. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back