girl baby turns into a boy toddler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobbuffpants

Reaction score
I saw something very strange this morning. My V5 tamagotchi married then had babies. I had 2 girls and one boy. This morning they all turned into toddlers, but now there are 2 boys and 1 girl! Has anyone else seen this happen? It's crazy! :( :huh:

Hi cool tama ryan. I did check the stats before and after, and the stats confirm that I used to have 2 girls and one boy, and now I have 2 boys and one girl. Looks like it is a glitch! .

:huh: :unsure: :ichigotchi:

This all sort of makes sense. May be you have a vision problem.Sometimes when you are sleepy you see things differently. (Example, One time when I woke up I was sort of tired but not really and I thought my light green tamagotchi v3 was a yellow one.) Okay, okay. I guess that this might be a glitch. Did you wet your tama? Did it fall of the tallest building in the world? Maybe you DID NOT do anything wrong and every thing was completely how you said it was.

Here is one possibility:

Your tama was completley how you thought it was and then someone recorded the sound of your evolving and then reset it and now you had different tamas. When the tama was evolving the person also played the recorded version and then you got distracted while hearing TWO evalutions at the same time and the ran out still playing the evalution on the recorder, and then you thought some wacko thingo happened.

Girls can be black or white on the v5, and boys are the same way. How do you know? Go the the 1st screen (the stats) and hit it until you see the character list. It should say something like Mimitchi-Girl/daughter, even though Mimitchi is a black girl (no racism intended!) The v5 is a bit different when it comes to baby colors. And, the post about me is sooooo not likely to happen.

Girls can be black, boys can be white! It is confuzzling, but after a while you'll get used to the strangeness of it all... LOL.

V5 are different to the other Versions, definitely!!

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back