Girl I Like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the second grade man? Woah woah woah, hold on there. You are like 11 right? Just wait a couple years. Theres no need to hurry, you will most likely go to the same school etc.

As for getting a girl?

Youll need a screwdriver, a greasy eskimo, and a severed finger... Heres how you do it...

Not to be rude are you a boy.also use the direct aproch,most girls hate secrets

Now we both like eachother! :)
Let's hope we'll be b/f g/f.

I've had one in 2nd grade, I hope it works out!
That's great! I hope everything works out.

In the second grade man? Woah woah woah, hold on there. You are like 11 right? Just wait a couple years. Theres no need to hurry, you will most likely go to the same school etc.
As for getting a girl?

Youll need a screwdriver, a greasy eskimo, and a severed finger... Heres how you do it...
Aha! Someone with a sense of humour like mine XD!! Good stuff!

You know gf/bf at grade 2 is cute and all, but the real thing is when we're all older like in our teens to late teens. Friends is good for now.

Aha! Someone with a sense of humour like mine XD!! Good stuff!
You know gf/bf at grade 2 is cute and all, but the real thing is when we're all older like in our teens to late teens. Friends is good for now.
Oh, SECOND grade?

I didn't get that...

Yeah, just stick with being friends.

Ask her when she's being quiet. Just go:

You: Hi, I was kinda wonderin if you would go on a date with me. But it's ok if you don't want to coz we can still be friends can't we? So wanna go on a date?

In a simple way, tell her you like her be brave, no notes, just a simple sentence.

Or you could start of by saying:

'I really like you...'

People people STOP THE ADVICE!!! HE GOT THE GIRL LOL!!!!

but congratulations! now just be loving and kind to her. whether you want to kiss her is up 2 u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back