Girls and Boys Behaviour(?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Well, sometimes (for example) you go into class and you go up to talk to a friend who is a guy or something and they take one look at you and practically run away in the opposite direction and you're just standing there wondering what had just happened and wondering what you had done to make this happen (did that make sense?). Especially since I'm in high school now, a lot of girl/guy relationships start to happen and it's really confusing because both girls and guys have heaps of different ways of showing things through body language and well what I thought was that maybe both guys and girls on TT could discuss strange behaviour, responses etc of people around them (friends, crushes, girlfriend/boyfriends) and maybe we could kind of translate them in a way so we understand what's causing them to act in that way?

What do you think?

Ug, I have some issues currently. It's very... confusing.

Lets just say this- a guy told me something that may not be true about another and now it's affecting my relationship with this other guy. I think the one guy is lieing or something and I don't get to see the other one much so it's irritating and awkward. >.o;

I remember some time ago I got quite interested in body language (I thought it would be cool to know if someone was lying or not, or what things they were thinking, lol).

In general, when someone lies they will not sound very sure of themselves, will hop out immediately with an excuse, before you even ask anything, or may take a long time to answer. Little kids (under ten) often cover their mouths up after telling a lie. A person telling the truth will also uncross their arms and will show you their palms. :D

I also found out a few body language-things to know whether people like you or not, and over all body language is quite interesting, because sometimes it can speak for you. So if you are giving a speech and you control your tone of voice and wave your arms the correct way, people will get the idea better, and it will be a larger success. ;)

Yeah... I've had those kinds of issues too. For instance, there's a guy in all my academics and I sometimes see him glancing at me and smiling, sometimes waving "hi", when teachers are giving lectures. Also during switch time he talks to me. I really like it because he's the boy I mention in my signature. I've even heard some things that he likes me!!

I find it easy to list this sorta stuff. A variety of guys have liked me over the years, sporty guys, shy guys, friends, guys I have known pretty much since I was born, people I don't know. So yeah, I know lots about guys' body language.

These notes are simply on my expiriences and may not always be true.

-------------------------

If a shy guy that you know likes you

- they watch you at school sports training and games and other stuff like that and they watch you and only you the whole time.

- they stare at you during classes and if you catch their stare they quickly look away.

- They just don't stop staring!

- If you sit next to you, they don't talk, but they stare at your book or pencil the whole time.

- they will do anything for you

- they always laught at your jokes, even if they aren't funny.

If a guy that is close to you likes you

- they come up with excuses to be around you, but not too close. Say... you're playing handball with your friends and he sees you playing so he starts playing.

- They start fiddling with your things (scrumaging around your bag, trying to pull your shoe of during class :D )

- They can talk to you, but they can't talk to you with a straight face.

For more confident guys,

- when they talk to you, their eyes drift all over your body :huh:

- When you come into the room, they straighten their hair, spike it up, etc.

- They hang around you a bit too much and make up a pathetic excuse.

- they tell you jokes

- they always laugh at your jokes, even if it's not that funny.

- do anything to get your attention.

For guys you don't know

- they ask you questions about yourself wayyyyy after it actually happened (say you made it into a sporting team and he asks you how it went months later)

- They constantly stare at you.

- They will do anything for you

- they will do anything to get your attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for example.

Say you're a boy, and the boy has a girlfriend. If something really good excites you and you are right by them, you will and they will grab your hands and jup up and down together.

CB~

body language is basicly everything saddly im only in 5th and it is still happinin

I find it easy to list this sorta stuff. A variety of guys have liked me over the years, sporty guys, shy guys, friends, guys I have known pretty much since I was born, people I don't know. So yeah, I know lots about guys' body language.These notes are simply on my expiriences and may not always be true.

-------------------------

If a shy guy that you know likes you

- they watch you at school sports training and games and other stuff like that and they watch you and only you the whole time.

- they stare at you during classes and if you catch their stare they quickly look away.

- They just don't stop staring!

- If you sit next to you, they don't talk, but they stare at your book or pencil the whole time.

If a guy that is close to you likes you

- they come up with excuses to be around you, but not too close. Say... you're playing handball with your friends and he sees you playing so he starts playing.

- They start fiddling with your things (scrumaging around your bag, trying to pull your shoe of during class :lol: )

- They can talk to you, but they can't talk to you with a straight face.

For more confident guys,

- when they talk to you, their eyes drift all over your body :angry:

- When you come into the room, they straighten their hair, spike it up, etc.

- They hang around you a bit too much and make up a pathetic excuse.

- they tell you jokes

- they always laugh at your jokes, even if it's not that funny.

- do anything to get your attention.

For guys you don't know

- they ask you questions about yourself wayyyyy after it actually happened (say you made it into a sporting team and he asks you how it went months later)

- They constantly stare at you.

- They will do anything for you

- they will do anything to get your attention.
Yeah, those are good, thanks. I have a couple more mainly for guys that are just, well, friends with you right now.

- When you talk to him, look at his feet. If he likes you, they'd be pointed towards you. Also if his palms are faced up, he wants to get closer to you.

- As *~Jess~* said, always stares at you. If you catch him staring at your mouth or your lips, he wants to kiss you!

- When you're sitting next to him, he might lean into you. Leaning into you is another sign, meaning he wants to stay close to you. Holding your hand also with that means he really cares about you and wants to be in a relationship with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, those are good, thanks. I have a couple more mainly for guys that are just, well, friends with you right now.
- When you talk to him, look at his feet. If he likes you, they'd be pointed towards you. Also if his palms are faced up, he wants to get closer to you.

- As *~Jess~* said, always stares at you. If you catch him staring at your mouth or your lips, he wants to kiss you!

- When you're sitting next to him, he might lean into you. Leaning into you is another sign, meaning he wants to stay close to you. Holding your hand also with that means he really cares about you and wants to be in a relationship with you.
Oh thats cool! Lol where do people get all this info from! XD

Ug, I have some issues currently. It's very... confusing.
Lets just say this- a guy told me something that may not be true about another and now it's affecting my relationship with this other guy. I think the one guy is lieing or something and I don't get to see the other one much so it's irritating and awkward. >.o;
Hmm...that's a hard one. You should talk to the guy that said something that might not be true. I think guys usually reply honestly if you talk to them seriously. So next time you see him, ask him sternly if he was lying or not.

[SIZE=14pt]I only know a small amou nt of body language[/SIZE]

Looking you in the eye-confident in themselves

Looking at their feet or floor very often-is insecure about themselves or low self-esteem (probably the same things there but i wasn't sure.^^; )

smiles a lot-a generally happy person

looking a lot around them-paranoid (or they're looking for someone. xD )

That's about all I know.^^;;;

Well, sometimes (for example) you go into class and you go up to talk to a friend who is a guy or something and they take one look at you and practically run away in the opposite direction and you're just standing there wondering what had just happened and wondering what you had done to make this happen (did that make sense?). Especially since I'm in high school now, a lot of girl/guy relationships start to happen and it's really confusing because both girls and guys have heaps of different ways of showing things through body language and well what I thought was that maybe both guys and girls on TT could discuss strange behaviour, responses etc of people around them (friends, crushes, girlfriend/boyfriends) and maybe we could kind of translate them in a way so we understand what's causing them to act in that way?
What do you think?
In high school you will be pressured to do more things.........

Like ditch class,have sex,join gangs,take drugs,etc.

Whatever you do don't do any of these things........

There will be a lot of pressure in high school.........

Guys tend to tease a girl that they like, and look in her direction quite a lot. If a guy is curious about you, he will ask you lots of questions, and talk to you alot.

If a girl likes a guy, you can tell if the girl tends to giggle alot, and looks into his eyes for more than 3 seconds. Flirting? It goes for both guys and girls. :D That's pretty much all I can tell you.

Oh gosh, wasn't there a topic about this a month ago? O.O;;

For Girls with guys:

1. He seems to get fidgety around you

2. He makes up excuses to be near you

3. SHOW OFF (XD)

4. Yea, I dunno a lot about guys XD

For guys with girls:

1. She laughs a lot around you

2. She avoids you

3. She whispers and looks at you (I suggest cheking your teeth :) )

4. She uses her fingers to crawl up your shoulder.

5.. She looks at you over and over and over.

6. she watches you play Football, soccer (Futball) etc...

7. she is REALLY happy around you and can't stop smiling

8. She makes up lame excuses to get near you like, "There is less sun over here an dmy hair gets frizzy in the sun...' or something.

9. She walks by you and sighs dreamily

10. She seems to get REALLY perky around you

And ums yea. XD

As you can tell I CAN'T read a guy. XD

Oh gosh, wasn't there a topic about this a month ago? O.O;;
For Girls with guys:

1. He seems to get fidgety around you

2. He makes up excuses to be near you

3. SHOW OFF (XD)

4. Yea, I dunno a lot about guys XD

For guys with girls:

1. She laughs a lot around you

2. She avoids you

3. She whispers and looks at you (I suggest cheking your teeth :) )

4. She uses her fingers to crawl up your shoulder.

5.. She looks at you over and over and over.

6. she watches you play Football, soccer (Futball) etc...

7. she is REALLY happy around you and can't stop smiling

8. She makes up lame excuses to get near you like, "There is less sun over here an dmy hair gets frizzy in the sun...' or something.

9. She walks by you and sighs dreamily

10. She seems to get REALLY perky around you

And ums yea. XD

As you can tell I CAN'T read a guy. XD
Was there a topic about this a month ago? I'm really sorry if there is. >.<;

I don't realise these things as well as I used to because I can't go on very much.

Good tips by the way! ^-^

Hmm...that's a hard one. You should talk to the guy that said something that might not be true. I think guys usually reply honestly if you talk to them seriously. So next time you see him, ask him sternly if he was lying or not.
Well, it's fixed now- sorta. xP

It turns out, the guy that told me was pulling a prank which made me mad because he could have ruined me if I had said something else.

I've been REALLY mad BUT I have something else to throw my passion into so he is more or less spared.

It's still not square with him though. >.>

Well, it's fixed now- sorta. xP
It turns out, the guy that told me was pulling a prank which made me mad because he could have ruined me if I had said something else.

I've been REALLY mad BUT I have something else to throw my passion into so he is more or less spared.

It's still not square with him though. >.>
aww well good luck on sorting it out. :0

I was wondering....say if you catch a guy staring at you and even when you look back at him and he doesn't look away, does that mean he likes you or does this mean that you just happened to catch him looking at you for no apparent reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back