Girls are Guy Hunters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedKing

Reaction score
Ok. I'm a guy in disguise. It means that I am someone you know but I want to keep myself a secret. In my opinion i think girls here in tamatalk are very flirty and they like to ask out guys. I thought TamaChat was to meet friends...not an online dating chat room. About 5 girls that talked to me wanted to ask me out. I just need to know. If you are a guy respond to this message and tell me if you agree. I guess girls can opinion on this.

I, handsome dude, say that and declare that girls who chat in TamaChat are VERY flirty! :ichigotchi:

Yes i know what you mean. Lots of guys who chat in TamaChat tell me that girls flirt alot. I don't flirt. I dont do online dating anymore and thank goodness.

I'm not a flirty girl and I do agree that girls in TamaChat are very flirty! :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

I personally think it's nothing. They can online date and flirt all they want. It just shows they have no life. :]

If this is happening shouldn't this be reported. TamaTalk is not a Dating Site and Frankly I don't think its safe thing to allow it to happen on a Childrens Forum. Theres to much danger of online preditors, I tell younger members this, just because someone says their 12 doesn't mean they are. They could be some 40 year old guy for all you know. Someone should report this to Admin or a guide so they can take care of this growing problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes use TamaChat but I DO NOT flirt.

I talk to people and it really annoys me when people announce that they're boyfriend and girlfriend and all that.

Bleh. I'm too young for that.

Excuse me? Flirty? I am SO not flirty, man. I disagree with the word. Plus im too goofy to flirt so I am one of the people who don't. :ichigotchi: Please don't post back a stern comment. I'm just being my stupid naive self... :3

In my opinion that's because a lot of girls here and in tamachat are young and think dating it the most awesome thing in the world. They think they need a boyfriend to be cool among their friends.

My advice is to just ignore it or remind them that TT isn't a dating site and they need to stop treating it as one.

I personally think dating is one of the most idiotic and dangerous thing someone can do online.

Just remember, it's not only the girls doing it. I've had a lot of experiences with overly flirty guys asking girls out.

Lol, thats pretty lame..

Like PockyGirl said, it is dangerous for those who might say yes if someone asked them out on TamaTalk..

But, its good to see that you, MaskedKing, are smart enough not to say yes.

~Mango

Even though I'm very sure I know who you are, I'll contain myself. :ichigotchi:

Not all of them are like that. It's just the younger/immature ones (Not saying younger people are more immature) that do that sort of thing because, as SK said, it's considered high social status in their mind to be with a boyfriend.

I'm on TamaChat quite a bit. It's usually pretty flirty, yes. Many people claim "I am (insert name here's) girlfriend!" It's actually sort of funny if you think about it. Where do you go for online dating? :wub: A romantic trip to Non-Tamagotchi-Chat? xP It can be annoying though. :furawatchi: It must be annoying for someone to constantly ask you out online. o.o And, sometimes you just want to talk on TamaCHAT and not listen to two people repeatedly saying their boyfriend and girlfriend. :( As for me, I am not at all interested in a relationship right now, let alone with someone I have never met before! :kusatchi:

I AM A GIRL and I go in TamaChat sometimes and I DON'T FLIRT. Flirting with someone on the internet is disgusting.

Just keep in mind that unless you know someone in real life (such as from your school or church), you can never really be sure who you're chatting with. Anyone can say they're either gender, any age, or live in any city. They can even show a picture to you claiming it's them, but you can't be sure.

ugh. online dating and flirting? i don't flirt, but still, i don't get why people do it. nothing against them, cuz some people made good healthy relationships from online dating, but in my opinion, i stick to the guys i know in real life

Not all girls are like that. Sure, girls on here may find other members funny and possibly cute, but I'm sure not every single oen of them go on TC and ask people out! Though, I must say, I believe it does happen. But what can we do about it? Really nothing.

Besides, if you were a boy, and a girl asked you out on here, wouldn't you feel sort of 'loved'? :D

I've never seen this happen. I have never seen people say 'We're online girlfriend & boyfriend' but maybe people say it in PM.

But as other have said it is really dangerous because you have no idea who is on the other side of the computer, so you really do need to be careful.

Sounds to me that your saying EVERY girl seems to be this way. I can tell you I know I'm not, It's just the younger chatters. They think its the best thing ever.

The only reason you think a lot of girls are flirty is that they (or should I say 'we' I don't know, what sounds more appropriate?) outnumber you ten to one or very close to it. I'm not saying they are or I'm not or they aren't or whatever- I'm just saying that the problem seems much bigger (and since there are less guys, they must swarm on you, eh? XD)

Besides, I know quite a few [horrid] flirters in tamachat AND in the PM system who are male. They are just outnumberd and overlooked, I think.

I never understood flirting on the internet. On DevArt, it's funny because it's sarcastic X3

In my opinion that's because a lot of girls here and in tamachat are young and think dating it the most awesome thing in the world. They think they need a boyfriend to be cool among their friends.
My advice is to just ignore it or remind them that TT isn't a dating site and they need to stop treating it as one.

I personally think dating is one of the most idiotic and dangerous thing someone can do online.

Just remember, it's not only the girls doing it. I've had a lot of experiences with overly flirty guys asking girls out.
Indeed.

I've seen alot of ignorant girls claiming to be someones "girlfriend" and attempting dating.

It's ridiculous, those people [i'm saying people because it's not just girls who do it] should really take a look at the chatroom rules and remind themselves that the internet is a dangerous place to chat, alot of incidents have happened over internet dating.

Indeed.
I've seen alot of ignorant girls claiming to be someones "girlfriend" and attempting dating.

It's ridiculous, those people [i'm saying people because it's not just girls who do it] should really take a look at the chatroom rules and remind themselves that the internet is a dangerous place to chat, alot of incedents have happened over internet dating.
I Agree. It's dangerous to do online dating. Some people will say yes and if you give them your personal information, who knows what'll happen.

Actually (IMHO only) not that many girls in TamaChat are flirty...

For example, I am extremely well known for my "non-flirty-ness" in Chat ;)

I think you have got your answer. There are loads of girls who replied - and not that many boys... so I think the point is moot.

Let's not continue this one any further - one acusation flying around is enough I think ;)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back