Girls do you shave...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes. I like my legs to be oh so smooth.

But in winter, I sometimes go for longer without shaving them, since I always wear pants/stockings.

I shaved since i was twelve. (im 13 now). But if i wear skirts i usually just wear nylons/leggings. but if i wear Capri's i have to shave them.

And i cant use Nair since im allergic to it o_O

Yeah. But I dont see a lot of point in it, because I always wear pants, and I wear leggings with my skirts (which I wear about every two milleniums). I hate my legs anyway. So many scars... they're just plain hideous.
Aww, don't say that. We all are different and come in different shapes and sizes. I think scars are cool! GO SCARS! xD What I'm trying to get at is that there's no reason to be ashamed of your legs. I always joke around that my legs "jiggle", because I eat a lot and I have a lot of fat around there. Once people start seeing your legs, they'll get used to them and they won't really care. It's what's on the inside, not the out. :)

Yes, I do. :D

Hmm.. I've been doing it since I was 11.

I'm now 13. Grade 8. :ph34r:

Yeah like people say.. I can't stand not shaving. I hate seeing girls in my year with really hairly legs. >__>

Oh, and I shave every 2nd day.

Because I shower every 2nd day.. xD.

Does anybody wax?! o_O My friend does.. i'm way to scared xD.

~Mango

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do. ^_^ Hmm.. I've been doing it since I was 11.

I'm now 13. Grade 8. ^_^

Yeah like people say.. I can't stand not shaving. I hate seeing girls in my year with really hairly legs. >__>

~Mango
At the start of the year I hardly shaved at all. I knew it was disgusting, and whenever I saw my legs I felt disgusted, but for some reason I still hardly shaved. I grossed out everyone in my p.e. class (the only time I ever wear shorts during school.) And now it's embarassing. A ton of people would stare at my legs. I hope everyone forgets by next year, and whenever they see me now don't think of me as 'the hairy girl.' The most embarassing part is, one of the 'cool' kids (who was in my p.e. class) said to a few people "She would be hotter if she shaved her legs." And then one of my friends told me. And about a week later I started to shave regularly.

Aww, don't say that. We all are different and come in different shapes and sizes. I think scars are cool! GO SCARS! xD What I'm trying to get at is that there's no reason to be ashamed of your legs. I always joke around that my legs "jiggle", because I eat a lot and I have a lot of fat around there. Once people start seeing your legs, they'll get used to them and they won't really care. It's what's on the inside, not the out. :)
Auw, thanks xD My legs jiggle too o.o We can be jelly legs together and rule the world! >:3

At the start of the year I hardly shaved at all. I knew it was disgusting, and whenever I saw my legs I felt disgusted, but for some reason I still hardly shaved. I grossed out everyone in my p.e. class (the only time I ever wear shorts during school.) And now it's embarassing. A ton of people would stare at my legs. I hope everyone forgets by next year, and whenever they see me now don't think of me as 'the hairy girl.' The most embarassing part is, one of the 'cool' kids (who was in my p.e. class) said to a few people "She would be hotter if she shaved her legs." And then one of my friends told me. And about a week later I started to shave regularly.
Yeah.. when I first started I only shaved like.. twise a week or less.

But then I just couldn't take it xD.

But I hate actually doing it, because I have cut my knee many times. >___>

It doesn't hurt.. its just so much blood comes out and its hard to stop. ._.

~Mango

I do when I know people can see my legs, if I wear long pants that day, I won't. I am 12.

I don't have any hair on my legs. My sister's friend put this cream on her arms/legs, to remove the ridiculous amount of hair she has.

My mom asked my violin teacher if she has to shave her legs. She is Chinese, like my sister and I. She didn't have to, so she said, 'I don't own a shaving machine.' Obviously, she doesn't have to shave her legs because she doesn't know what the actual name of a 'shaving machine,' is.

I don't have any hair on my legs. My sister's friend put this cream on her arms/legs, to remove the ridiculous amount of hair she has.
My mom asked my violin teacher if she has to shave her legs. She is Chinese, like my sister and I. She didn't have to, so she said, 'I don't own a shaving machine.' Obviously, she doesn't have to shave her legs because she doesn't know what the actual name of a 'shaving machine,' is.
inteusting

Yes, I do. :angry: Hmm.. I've been doing it since I was 11.

I'm now 13. Grade 8. <_<

~Mango
i only wax my eye brows and i am 11!!! it would hurt your legs

I am 14, but I don't :huh:

I have hardly any hair on my arms and legs, and it is blonde, so I dont see the point in shaving it :huh:

Before my mum died, she said that she would rather me not shave my legs, because I will regret it in future, and my dad said that I'm not allowed to until I'm 18 :huh:

I use Nair under my arms though... I think girls with underarm hair is disturbing :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back