Girls: Have you suddenyl gone boy crazy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Girls who are 12+, have you suddenly gone boy crazy and are started to get crazy about boys? (If you're straight)? I have. Almost everywhere I go I see a hot looking guy. Is it just me or are ther other girls going through this too? I find it odd that I was never like this before.

-C.M.

OMG i am about 2 turn 12 and i am allready going boy crazy! what if there is something wrong with me! o know! im turning into some boy crazed prep! OMG! Im just playin

I am about to turn 13, but actually, I am not too boy crazy. I feel out of it because every one else is. But, maybe my hormones just didn't start rampaging yet, so I should be greatful. :) It will come soon, though! It happens to pretty much every girl.

Cinderpelt♥

Yeah right after my depression was over, I started getting really crazy with boys. I love boys so much.

-C.M.

I don't get that (luckily), although I have noticed that plenty of the girls in my year are a bit like that...

I guess its to do with the hormones and everyone's mentality, although I am not that kind of person at all I don't think.

However, it is just one of these phases we go through when we are teenagers, so in a couple of years or so you probably won't have 'that' in the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like spiffy, I've never been 'boy crazy'.

I've never really had a crush on anyone either. *shurgs* Doesn't bother me.

I have fairly 'high' standards, but if he can meet the top one, he should have most down pretty well anyways. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was like that at one point. But I've just gotten over it. Whats the point in crushing over a boy if your not gonna be with him your whole life? Sure sometimes I like to joke around about them, but I'm not like..."ZOMG HES SO FREAKIN HOTT!!"

Lol and if I do, do that, I'm only joking around. =P

Well, I was boy crazy with this one boy earlier in the year. I was obsessed with him but I realized that he was really mean. So I started liking this guy with an awesome personality and then we started dating. He broke up with me twice. And we got back together but then I broke up with him because I felt that since we broke up twice that he was just going to keep doing that and that we couldn't have anything special between us. I still like him but he likes this other girl. He asked her out but she said no. I wouldn't say I'm boy crazy, but I do get crushes on different guys every so often.

:mellow: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm turning 9 but I already have a crush! The horror!

( I'm not kidding) :D

:mellow: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm turning 9 but I already have a crush! The horror!

( I'm not kidding) :D
You think it's hard to already have a crush at 9? o.o I had my first crush when I was four! XD I sent him a love note and everything.

I am only crazy for one boy. :D

Lol, one of my friend is obsessing over this one boy a little to much. Lol she talks about him to much, thinks to many SEXUAL thoughts about him....LMAO!! XD

And its starting to get annoying. Lol x)

It's weird because she doesn't even talk to him that much either. 0.0

Oh well. P:

Lol, one of my friend is obsessing over this one boy a little to much. Lol she talks about him to much, thinks to many SEXUAL thoughts about him....LMAO!! XDAnd its starting to get annoying. Lol x)

It's weird because she doesn't even talk to him that much either. 0.0

Oh well. P:
o_O Obsesive much?

I can't stand when some of my friends start talking about how 'hot' some guy they like is that kind of stuff. I'll give them advice and I'll listen but I can't stand '*giggle, giggle* OMG!!11!! pshYeAh!11!'. >.<

I've never been obsessed about boys, I liked a few & all that but I never was really that bothered. I don't look at boys except my boyfriend I don't like/fancy anyone else because I'm happy with him :mellow: .

o_O Obsesive much?
I can't stand when some of my friends start talking about how 'hot' some guy they like is that kind of stuff. I'll give them advice and I'll listen but I can't stand '*giggle, giggle* OMG!!11!! pshYeAh!11!'. >.<
OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T STAND THE GIGGLING! XD

Always the giggling. O.O

I think if my friend wants this guy so bad, she should just ask him out, instead of waiting and wishing, and wondering if he likes her. o.o

-Sigh-

I had my first crush when I was 2. 9 is normal.

-C.M.
o.o Is that even possible.

Hah, I'm a horrid flirt. XD But then again, I've always been a horrid flirt. I guess I'm not boy crazy, cause I know girls who all they ever do is talk about ______ and how he's so hot and stuff. There are boys who are hot, but they don't talk to me X3

I don't accually have the need to "like" anyone or date or anything...
But I stalk the cute boys. :D
I'm not the only one who stalks fine boys? Wow, I thought I was.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back