Girls help only please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
O.K so lately my *cough*boobs*cough* have been a bit sore and i have noticed that if i lightly press down on them then they are kind of hard on the inside. *I'm not a perv and i do not touch myself but the inside of my boobs ARE hard* i dont know what to think... Also *sorry if this is TMI* like is there a certain reason why girls have hair *down there* and are you supposed to shave it??? :(

For many girls, it is perfectly normal to go through a phase of breast development where they do feel hard inside and sore. It usually occurs as they begin to grow. If you are worried about it, then ask your Mom to take you to a doctor who knows about puberty. There isn't much to be concerned with, though, because it is pretty normal.

I remember when I was just starting to go through puberty and mine felt the same way for a time. I thought for sure I had breast cancer and I was terrified. Then, I learned that can be just a phase of puberty and I was fine. xD

As for pubic hair...I'm not entirely sure why we have it. But, everyone gets it as they mature. It is up to you whether or not you want to shave it, but there isn't any specific reason why you need to. Just a personal choice.

Don't worry - it just means your growing. :)

Quite a few years ago that happened to me and I remember I got a bit worried, but it was just development.

After a year or two that process seems to be complete, however, if you are unsure you can always visit the doctor to feel safer :lol: !

As for shaving, that is up to you. :rolleyes: I think it would be a bit strange to shave it all off, plus it would probably be a bit spiky when the hair starts growing again, but I expect, if you find there is too much hair, or it gets in the way or whatever you can always trim it a bit - but that is a personal choice!

dont worry! you're probably developing. that happened to me too when i was 10.

The same thing happened to me when I was first developing. I was kind of concerned until I found out it was normal, so don't worry. :D

As for shaving down there, it's your choice. I don't see the need to, but if you want to, then go ahead. My friend did and she said it itches really bad down there when it's growing back, so I don't suggest it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else said, the breast thing is normal.

As for pubic hair, it's your choice on shaving/waxing.

However, if you're wearing a swim suit, you'd might like to do something about it.

But that depends on you.

Also, some girls like to shave down there when they're sexually active

Don't worry about your breasts- they're growing. Even if your breasts aren't developing, they can still be tender, especially if you are PMSing. It's a pain, but nothing to worry about. ;)

You shouldn't shave your pubic hair. Your skin is even more sensitive down there; you could hurt yourself and/or develop a rash. Some girls wax down there, to be "more attractive," while be sexually active. But you don't need to- and you probably shouldn't until you're much older. :D

Everyone's boobs feel like that when they're growing. Mine do sometimes. It's nothing to worry about.

My boobs are still hard on the insides <.< But not like rocks.

I've assumed all boobs are like that, lol.

As for shaving, you can if you want, like others said, but be forewarned if you do, when it grows back it itches like insanity. You also have the risk for ingrown hairs(annoying).

I shave just because I don't like the thought of looking like I'm hiding a squirrel in my underwear. But ultimately, the choice is yours.

They are just growing.

As for shaving down there.... I guess it depends. But it would be scary if you cut yourself. Dx I just shave the top part, never really down..

But what I think, is that you [should] shave down there when your older if you like.

It also gets VERY itchy and annoying if you shave it all off... And plus.. It doesn't look THAT great, I mean, nobody can see that part [unless your having sex or your naked]...

My breasts are a bit hard and sensitive too, so you have nothing to worry about. But if it starts to become more painful, I would see a doctor.

Pubic hair, I shaved mine, Like the topish part. Its not like an everyday thing just a quick "Trim" so it didnt feel all bushy. All I should say is dont shave too close to the skin, because it is sensitive. I just carefully shaved the topish layer so its not as bushy. It didnt itch me or anything. But its your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all for your help, everyone has pretty much said the same thing so A guide can close this down now (can someone get a guide to shut this down because i dont know how to...)P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back