Girls- Hormones Starting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine didn't start yet. I'm just reading here cause I'm a girl. But I still have to wear deoderant. I'm not very sure if I want to use tampons. I'll probably just use pads. But then I can't go to the pool anymore...

~KittenY

Same HERE!!!!!
And guess what? I have the puberty stuff at school for 3 WEEKS!!!!! (every Monday)
:mimitchi: I hate learning about that at school. Especially the boy stuff. One girl in my class fainted last year.

I only get 4 classes on it. We have health once a week and we have to learn about it for a month. I only saw 1 class each time cause last year I went to bosnia the day after the first class and the year before that i was sick the whole time.

~KittenY

Only yesterday I had a bath and today it is still Greasy. Its like a click and then everything changes. Its only started happening after my period. Its like my Hormones are starting to kick in after that and the worst of it all is I have a stabbing pain right next to my Breast which my mam says is normal when yours Hormones kick in..

-RS

The weird thing about it is, I have a crush, the weird feeling wont go away and I HATE HAVING STINKY SPORT UNIFORMS!!!!!!!! X.X

1. Deoderant : Got used to it

2. AHH!!!!! I found TWO STRANDS OF HAIR ON MY ARMPITS!!!! AHHHHH! *window breaks* *back to normal*

3. Mood changes: Gotten..... Hey, THATS MY COOKIE!!!! *fights a puppy* Anyway... Havent yet.

4. Having crushes : I only have ONE!!!!! AND THATS NOW! Only bestie knows. I HATE THE WEIRD FEELING! It will never go!!!! AHH! X.X

~SG~

Yeah, but my hair isn't greasy though. I got my period when I was 9, and right now I'm 11, but I look 14.

It's very annoying, especially when you forget to out on deoderent. AND... You smell like funk because of it. And if you don;t shave often enough, you grown a wholke forest on your leg, wwich right now, I need to cut down my forest... And my bra sticks to my boob and it sweats and it hurts and its annoying. Like, the bottom of my bra sticks to my boob when I play four square at school, and they sweat and itch and BLECH! And the likeing of boys, I liked it better when we thought they had cooties! But now, we think their cuties! And the mood swings, my goodness! I can be perfectly happy, when the littlest think happens, I get so ticked off! My friends are getting effected by these mood swings too.. And their ruining my social life! And I always feel, dirty... And smelly!

It's very annoying, especially when you forget to out on deoderent. AND... You smell like funk because of it. And if you don;t shave often enough, you grown a wholke forest on your leg, wwich right now, I need to cut down my forest... And my bra sticks to my boob and it sweats and it hurts and its annoying. Like, the bottom of my bra sticks to my boob when I play four square at school, and they sweat and itch and BLECH! And the likeing of boys, I liked it better when we thought they had cooties! But now, we think their cuties! And the mood swings, my goodness! I can be perfectly happy, when the littlest think happens, I get so ticked off! My friends are getting effected by these mood swings too.. And their ruining my social life! And I always feel, dirty... And smelly!
LOL xD

Yeah all that stuff can get annoying...

The most annoying thing like you said is how

you sweat and then your breasts start sticking to your bra!

Makes me feel so dirty! lol.

I just find it annoying that we always have to have gym in the

morning...Every...single DAY! Then I'm all sticky and sweating

for half of the school day! @.@ lmao

LOL xD
Yeah all that stuff can get annoying...

The most annoying thing like you said is how

you sweat and then your breasts start sticking to your bra!

Makes me feel so dirty! lol.

I just find it annoying that we always have to have gym in the

morning...Every...single DAY! Then I'm all sticky and sweating

for half of the school day! @.@ lmao
Rofl! Me and my friend Javonda were playing four square, and it hapopens to her too, and she was all, "I feel all.. Funkified!!! And discusting! It like I'm wearing a bathing suit top and I'm only wet under my top!" we were sweaty and gross. I need money to buy some perfume. Perferably purse size. ^_^

Rofl! Me and my friend Javonda were playing four square, and it hapopens to her too, and she was all, "I feel all.. Funkified!!! And discusting! It like I'm wearing a bathing suit top and I'm only wet under my top!" we were sweaty and gross. I need money to buy some perfume. Perferably purse size. ^_^
xD lol

Yeah! I want to buy perfume! But my mother won't let me. O.O

She says that it can get really smelly and might be really bad for

people with bad allergic reactions or something. << lol there

goes my smell nice plan.

And whats also so annoying is that we have showers in our change

rooms but we never actually have time to have a shower. O.O

I sometimes Wish my gym teacher would end class earlier.

I've had this problem for several years. You have to remember that this is a part of life that you just have to deal with sometimes. Don't worry you'll get used to it. You'll just have to remember to take a shower every day, wash you're hair twice, and PLEASE don't forget to shave you're underarms and put on deoderent. I forgot to put on deo once and MAN I was afraid to even lift my arms up! Lukly I had some emergency deo in my gym bag. Good luck with puberty!!!

I bought PERFUME! Purse sized! Yes! No more smelly-eew-getawaywithyourfunkyself-Bailey!And I only feel thast way after playing outside... Also, I bought more deo, for an "OMG, STUPID ME I FORGOT TO PUT ON DEO!", or as you may call it, a sapire for if you forget. I feel all speacial now..

It's very annoying, especially when you forget to out on deoderent. AND... You smell like funk because of it. And if you don;t shave often enough, you grown a wholke forest on your leg, wwich right now, I need to cut down my forest...  And my bra sticks to my boob and it sweats and it hurts and its annoying. Like, the bottom of my bra sticks to my boob when I play four square at school, and they sweat and itch and BLECH! And the likeing of boys, I liked it better when we thought they had cooties! But now, we think their cuties! And the mood swings, my goodness! I can be perfectly happy, when the littlest think happens, I get so ticked off! My friends are getting effected by these mood swings too.. And their ruining my social life! And I always feel, dirty... And smelly!
Yay I'm not the only one who forgets to put on deoderent! xD I noticed I smelled awful near my armpits, and my breasts were pretty sore. So I started using deoderent and showering every night instead of every other night. I'm getting mood swings too. Sometimes I'm unnaturally happy, the next second, I'm screaming and crying. It's weird. x_X

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay I'm not the only one who forgets to put on deoderent! xD I noticed I smelled awful near my armpits, and my breasts were pretty sore. So I started using deoderent and showering every night instead of every other night. I'm getting mood swings too. Sometimes I'm unnaturally happy, the next second, I'm screaming and crying. It's weird. x_X
Lol, yeah. When you first start using deoderent you tend

to forget to use it. But once you use it every single day

maybe even twice a day you remember to NEVER LEAVE

THE HOUSE WITHOUT PUTTING IT ON!! xD

I think I have some sort of sweating problem, because even though I put on long lasting deoderant twice a day, I stink almost 10 minutes later.

I hate growing up sometimes.

I wish I didn't smell like garlic mixed with cadavarine every time I forget to put on deoderant. It really smells putrid. :eek: I always feel annoyed with armpit and leg hair; everywhere else I can stand, but It's just soo annoying to find more hair after you shaved the previous night. I wish that hormones could just stick to the boobs and hips without the fat, hair, sweat, pimples, and oily hair! It would make life so much easier to just stick to those without messing with appearance, emotions, and social lives. :)

I think I have some sort of sweating problem, because even though I put on long lasting deoderant twice a day, I stink almost 10 minutes later.
I hate growing up sometimes.
Sometimes? I hate growing up, all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back