Girls only quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
Its called ''Are you more of a TomBoy or a GirlyGirl?''

https://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7956316/ar...-only-of-course

Heres my result:

75% GirlyGirl, 25% TomBoy!

Well Done! You're a perfect mix! You keep your femininity, but you dont go too overboard. And you may play a few sports, but maybe you dont enjoy them much. Try finding a sport which you'll enjoy and keep fit at the same time!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Well Done! You're a perfect mix! You keep your femininity, but you dont go too overboard. And you may play a few sports, but maybe you dont enjoy them much. Try finding a sport which you'll enjoy and keep fit at the same time!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Good. I wanted to get that.

75% TomBoy, 25% GirlyGirl!

Good Job! You may seem like a boy, but deep inside, you enjoy being a girl. You play a few sports and you enjoy them. I can't really complain, perfect mix of a GirlyGirl and a TomBoy!!

EWW!!I HATE GIRLY GIRLS!!!I DON'T WANNA BE ONE!!!!!!!I'D RATHER BE A TOMBOY!!AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% GirlyGirl!

Kool for you! You're a girl, you love it and you wouldnt have it any other way! Maybe you dont play any sports but you love doing those girly things like singing and dancing, and they keep you healthy. Maybe you could get abit of a boy inside you, but if you feel that you love being a girl, then no ones forcing you to change. Bye and good luck!!

i don't know....i like pokemon and Cartoon Network (TV station)!

My result:

100% TomBoy!

Fully Sick! You're a girl, but your personality isnt. If you could then you would be a boy. You're friends with all the guys, you play football with them and you just love them. You probably feel disgusted when you see a GirlyGirl with high heels and a short black dress, but she may feel disgusted when she sees a TomBoy. You could change slightly, become abit more of a girl, but if you love who you are then feel free to stay the same. No ones forcing you to change are they???

If I could pick I'd be 5% girly girl and 95% tomboy

100% GirlyGirl!

Kool for you! You're a girl, you love it and you wouldnt have it any other way! Maybe you dont play any sports but you love doing those girly things like singing and dancing, and they keep you healthy. Maybe you could get abit of a boy inside you, but if you feel that you love being a girl, then no ones forcing you to change. Bye and good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back