GIRLS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Girls, do you have breasts yet? I am 14 and I still don't have any. I mean, I can tell they are growing and I'm about to go to high school. I have been to marching band practice for HS and there are high school boys there. I'm embarassed to even go there because I'm flat :( Plus today I heard this 10th grade boy say "Dude that girl has no chest".

I also haven't even started my period yet.

When am I going to get breasts and start my period?

-C.M.

Thats realy not nice of the boy to say, I am sorry . I am 12, 13 in october and I am a size 34B in bras and I have my period already, I think you will soon, the latest you can get it is like, 17, so don't worry.

That's mean of him to say.

Everyone grows at different rates, so it's be normal for you not to start your period yet.

I haven't started mine yet, but I'm 11. I have breasts, but I know some girls my age that still don't.

Don't worry about that either. Everyone's different. :p

-Matchy

Mine started growing when I was around 8 or 9 x.x They've been DDs since I was 13 and I'm almost 18 now.

What's weird is I was trying on bras and I asked the woman in Victoria's secret if the one I had on looked like it fit okay. She said that my right boob was about a DDD and my left was a DD o.o

Thats realy not nice of the boy to say, I am sorry . I am 12, 13 in october and I am a size 34B in bras and I have my period already, I think you will soon, the latest you can get it is like, 17, so don't worry.
Some people don't start at all and have to go to the Doctors to see if there is a problem. It happened to one of my old friends, but they did some check ups to make sure she was ok, then put her on the pill which made her have periods.

I started my periods when I was 14, and only started to grow breasts after that. I'm only size 32B now, but I don't really want big boobs anyway it would make me look out of proportion.

Just ignore the boy everyone develops differently, you could always get a padded bra or something to make them look a little bigger for confidence.

Just ignore the boy everyone develops differently, you could always get a padded bra or something to make them look a little bigger for confidence.
Lol yes! I'm not that busty either, so I like to wear a padded bra.

And just Ignore what that guy was saying! Your breasts will develop over time! So don't worry about it! :]

Punch that boi's face in hun.I'm 13 and i am A 36B in Bra's and I have started my period but I wouldent worry

Boys are stupid like that. All they care about is looks. Don't worry, I'm flat too! XD

Lol yes! I'm not that busty either, so I like to wear a padded bra.And just Ignore what that guy was saying! Your breasts will develop over time! So don't worry about it! :]
I used to always wear padded bras, I don't mind as much now it just depends on the patterns ;D! But I bet I wouldn't of been half as bothered if there wasn't such a fuss about boobs.

I have both my period and breasts. I'm 11. My period happned just a little while ago, actually. It just stopped yesterday. As for my breasts... My mom calls them big bazoingkers(sp?) I'm not going to be in the 'Itty Bitty Titty Club', that's for sure. In fact, the only member is my cousin. XD

My breasts are sure growing! Urg, sore breasts, my friends are always saying they're growing.. *cough* I don't have my period (phew, well I'm only 10).

Well, don't let anybody make fun of you. You are your own person and it's rude of anybody to tell you your not. Be confortable with yourself too. I am in 10th grade and many people don't have a full chest. Some do and some are still developing. Everyone developes at a different time so just wait. You will soon.

Yeah I guess I could say I do, I'm bigger than most of my friends.

I'm like 36B or something, I unno..

Anyways yours will come sooner or later, we all grow up at different rates. Who knows, maybe in a year or so you might be bigger than your friends. That's what happened to me, it all comes with patience.

Mine started growing at 8 or 9.

Im now 12.'

Im not sure what size bra I wear I think its a C or a D

Last edited by a moderator:
my breasts are growing.mine are two little bumps,and my breasts are not that large.(i dont wear a bra :) )

Yes I've started my period and when I did I started to get really made growing pains by my breast. Yes I have got Breasts but did you know that, that isnt important in life.

-RS

Well I am 12. And I kind of do. I wear A32. But like I wear sport bras. Because they are just little. Well what I have heard is when you start to first grow breasts the nipple grows first and they can look really weird. But do you wear a bra yet? If I was you I would start wearing one if you already dont. Because when u r 14 I bet its just more better to wear one. But that was very mean of that 10th grader to say. Just ignore him. But mine are VERY tiny. My friends have bigger ones than me. But I am sure I will get bigger ones. I mean I am only 12. You might just be a little late like a late bloomer. Its fine you will start sooner or later. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back