girls only!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there's a lot you missed on your poll! :p
I like a boy that respects me, so I can respect him the same. I like a boy that has a sense of humor, and doesn't mind cheering me up when I'm not so 'up'. I like a boy that has authority, will stick up for me if I need it, but he doesn't force his authority down on people (in other words, he doesn't bully). I like a boy that is honest to me and himself. And I won't care if he's rich! All he has to do is make me happy just being with him. :(
Very well put.

I have heard guys talk and it almost horrified me how much disrespect they had towards women. It made me sick. It sometimes was 'just a joke' but it wasn't funny. I would never date a guy who even 'joked' like that.

Heehee, I <3 Christian boys.

xD

That's my main priority right there. If they don't have that, they don't even have a chance.

i love funny guys w/ good hair. it has 2 b good hair or they r out, i dont know, im not bein mean that is just how it works out. all the guys i have ever liked had good hair. and they would b funny. the have 2 be cute to. and they have 2 b regular or popular.

My list;

• Has a sense of humor (Is a must)
  • Cares for people (is a must)
  • Is hot (a bonus)
  • Has never cheated (is a must)
  • Isn't up himself (a must)
I have alot of things but theres been 3 guys I like who fitted all of this (includes is hot) And 9 guys I liked who fitted evrything except is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back